𓆛𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚂𝚎𝚊𓆛

My eyes shot open as I heard a music box playing in the air.

I looked around and saw the ocean life surrounding me and the area I was in. I looked to see I had a tail, the same tail I had when I visited Atlantica with Sora, Donald and Goofy.

The tail was in my favorite color which was honestly cool. I then see Ariel and Sora waving at me. I blinked before swimming towards them and hugging them both.

I didn't know why dreams like this happened but it made a twinge happy just seeing Sora and a familiar face. They then started to swim so I followed them.

"You have been strong M/n. Fighting the darkness unknown to you." Sora said as he flicked my forehead. I chuckled as I did the same. As much as I enjoy new friends, I missed home a lot and it ate me up every time I couldn't find a way.

My gummiphone broke down completely so any potential communication was just gone and my powers seem to be getting weaker in a way. Sleep felt like a constant reminder of the escape I can't have. Sometimes I didn't want to sleep since something started to feel off but I had to. I had to stay strong for Sora and the others.

I can't be weak at all no matter what. As a Guardian of Light that is my job even if I want to cry and scream the more I stay here in Twisted Wonderland.

"The Merchant of the sea has struck the innocent people M/n." I looked at Ariel who stopped swimming and looked down in defeat. I looked at her in worry but she gave me a small smile.

"Find the merchant and stop his deals M/n."

The beautiful song stopped and everything went dark...

Ramshackle Dorm - Your Room

I slowly opened my eyes as the morning sunlight hit my face. I sat up and rubbed my eyes from any remaining sleep left. I looked to see Grim studying a lot on a table and he seemed very determined. I smiled a bit seeing Grim finally take school seriously and not having me doing most of the work I don't understand half the time.

Sometimes I couldn't even pay attention in class and I start thinking about adventures I had back home. This did reflect badly for me and Grim since we shared a student seat so all of our grades were shared. Leona did start helping me after finding me struggling with a potion, in his words I was a very confusing cub.

Didn't know what that meant but never really dug into it. After all, he helped me fix the Ramshackle dorm to a good shape...

Even if he slept about 90% percent of the time. But the other Savanaclaw students helped as a way to apologize for the disaster during the Magift Tournament. Sometimes Heartslabyul came by and helped too which was appreciated a lot. But it was mostly the inside. There were still many problems around the dorm and it still looked condemned on the outside.

I got up and looked at the papers Grim was looking at. As my eyes scanned over the papers I started to understand Algebra mostly the slopes since that was the page Grim was in. "Wow Grim, you learned all of this last night?" Grim smiled as he looked up to me, "Of course, the Great Grim knows a lot."

I chuckled as I went to the bathroom. It was gonna be a long day of testing and a ton of remembering not to draw instead of doing my work.

Night Raven College - Classroom

The bell rang and everyone gave sighs of relief as we stretched or put our heads down on our table. "Time's up, puppies. Put your pens down and pass in your answer sheet like good, obedient pups. This concludes your final exams." Everyone cheered while I just hugged Chirithy for more emotional support.