🦑𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐒𝐞𝐚🦑

(A gonna be seeing dancing cats in my dreams now)

Memory Sequence

"Who are you?!" I said loudly as I pointed my keyblade at the three mysterious people who appeared in my home. They had their hands raised and looked at me in shock.

"YOU HAVE A KEYBLADE!" the small duck thing said as it looked shocked, "Gwarsh, here I thought Sora was the only key bearer." the humanoid dog looking thing said as he scratched its head. The small boy who had spiky brown hair looked at me with pure amazement.

I just raised an eyebrow but my eyes widened as the small boy took out a keyblade with an excited smile, "I have one too!" He jumped around me as he started asking me how long have I had a keyblade, how old am I, can I train him? All of that.

I pinched his cheeks as I frowned, "You didn't answer my question. Who are you?" He just smiled, "Am Sora!" "Donald" "Goofy"

I let go of the boy's cheek as I nodded and placed a hand on my hip. "Names M/n." I sighed and gave out a small smile. "Must guess that Leon or Sid sent you here, correct?" The duck nodded, "Yep. They told us to be friends with you since you're friendless."

I sweat drop, "They didn't have to word it like that." The kid named Sora just smiled as he held his hand, "Me, Donald and Goofy are gonna head out to other worlds. Wanna join us?" I looked at his hand and wondered. If I accepted, would I find Aqua, Terra and Ven again?

With a sigh I smiled and shook his head.

"I accept a new friend."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Savanaclaw Dorm - Leona's Room

I yawned as I rubbed my eyes. I felt tears in my eyes as I looked at them. I didn't think I would be remembering that in my sleep but I got up and stretched. Chirithy tapped my foot so I could look at them. I smiled as I patted their head. I looked over to see Leona had his face stuffed in his pillow as he snored.

I gently tip-toed over and shook him a little. He won't bulge as I shook him harder. His lion tail wacked my face as I frowned. "Leona! Wake up now! Today is the big big day!" I said as I tugged on his hair. Leona growled as he pinched my cheeks, "Am up now you noisy cub." Leona yawned as he patted my head and then smacked the back of it, "How dare you look well rested when you didn't let me sleep at all last night." I smirked as Chirithy and Grim got on my head.

Leona scoffed, "Today is the promised third day

Leona scoffed, "Today is the promised third day. No matter what I'm gonna throw you guys out at sunset." I looked at him with a pained look as Chirithy and Grim's ears went down. He looked at him and growled, "Don't give me that look. You're gonna get thrown out whether you like it or not."