♡𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎: 𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝙰𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢?♡

Time Skip, Ramshackle Dorm

"oh...."

I stared at the building which was called Ramshackle Dorm and well...

The place has been through things over the years."This is uhm....a nice place" trying to be polite at Crowley. Sure it looks like it can fall and it might have bugs and spiders inside but atleast I will have a roof...if it doesn't collapse. "Isn't it delightful? Right, scoot inside now. There you go." Crowley started shushing me into getting inside and believe me I was very hesitant to even step a foot on the lawn...cause the whole place looks like something that might be Halloween Town.

Ramshackle Dorm - Lounge

I looked around at the huge mess around me. Whoever lived here must have been here from long long time ago cause every nook and cranny had dust. "This should keep the elements at bay for the time being. Now, I should return to my research. Do try to find some way to busy yourself. But don't let me catch you wandering the campus. Ta!" and with that Crowley left. 

I looked at the broken couch as I summoned my keyblade Sleeping Lion and fixed the thing. I placed my original clothes down as I fixed the lounge more. "it's a mess but my keyblade can fix it easily" I smiled as I felt water on my nose. I looked up to see a whole in the ceiling, I sighed as I shook my head in disappointment "Crowley sure didn't tell me what problems the place had" as I yawned and thought on how keyblades are able to do things without a considerable explanation. 

"Ah I forgot my magic is limited better not waste it here since it can take a while for it to replenish" as I unsummoned Sleeping Lion and grabbed a broom to clean the dust and dirt on the floor.

Time skip, Ramshackle Dorm - Lounge

After a while the lounge was cleaner and less dusty, I smiled at my work as I placed the broom in a corner. It was a long night here and am pretty tired. The couche was fixed and clean so it would be comfortable to sleep in. I took of my robe to see I was wearing a black long sleeve shirt and black pants underneath my robes. I took of my black shoes and socks and placed them in a corner of the couch legs.  My original clothes and gummiphone were placed on a table.

After finally organizing my stuff i layed on the couch. I felt the wave of tiredness wash over me as i close my eyelids and feel the sleep hit me. 

Unil I heard a familiar voice neame.

"GWAH! It's pouring out there!" I opned my eyes quickly as I picked myself up and turned at the middle of the lounge where Grim once again appered as he shook himself from the water on his fur. I smiled widely "Grim!" I went and picked up Grim and placed him like a baby in my arms. "Mya I thought you will get scared!" I shook my head as I placed Grim down and I crouched at his level "What are you doing here I thought they kicked you out?" "As if I wouldn't sneak back into campus the second I escaped pryin' eyes. You all got no idea what I'm capable of! I ain't givin' up goin' here just 'cause I got kicked out one measly ol' time. And if you think otherwise, you don't know Grim!" 

I petted Grim as he purred onto my hand, "I like your determination but still why are you so determined to go to this school?" "Isn't it obvious? I was born to do this! I'm a magical prodigy who's got the makin's to become one of the greatest mages who ever lived! So I've been waitin' and waitin' for that black carriage to come for me. And yet..."

I looked at Grim with pity, he is like me in a way, am determined to be a great keyblade master just like how Eraqus was and Grim is determined to be a great mage...

I was lucky to have had Eraqus who took care of me despite me never telling him I was a failed reincarnation or about my past and how I somehow came into the future, but I still was lucky for the opportunities I had to become stronger but Grim wasn't, I petted Grim as he continue "Hrmph! That Dark Mirror's got no eye for talent! That's why I took the initiative and came here myself. You humans don't understand what mistake you're makin'! Not lettin' me in is a great loss to the world!"