𓆛𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚂𝚎𝚊𓆛

(This was not proof read. I am at school and don't have my computer with me)

Night Raven College - Infirmary

"Make sure its comfortable for you to wear everyday."

Crewel said as he handed the new tailored uniform to M/n who was behind a curtin. From what he was told was that he was asleep for a week after Azul was back to normal. Vanitas was gone as well as the unversed. But takes to Vanitas and the new armor M/n develop, his unfiorm had to change.

It was still the standard uniform but the sleeves of blazer and undershirt had to be shortened and instead of pants he had to wear shorts that were about knee length since the armor shoes didn't go up high. But his ribbon on his shoulder had to be changed to his right side now. Crewel thought he had to change the colors of the uniform to match the armor pieces that were on M/n now but thanks to everything the armor changed into a more black with gray accents color scheme. The Ceremonial robes had to be altered from pants to shorts since the sleeves were big enough for the armor on his hands. He had to get a bigger lab coat which was not problem and his P.E uniform was already shorted at the sleeves and shorts.

(If I were had the mental power to draw how the uniform looks then I will but other than that just try to use your imagination

(If I were had the mental power to draw how the uniform looks then I will but other than that just try to use your imagination.)

"It fits perfectly." M/n said as he presented himself. He was glad the uniform didn't show his scars on his arms and that the shorts weren't to high up. In reality M/n can simply just put all his armor off but he wanted to be like Terra, Aqua, Ventus and Master Eraqus with their armor.

Crewel simply nodded and patted the boy on the head. "I will send the extra uniforms to your dorm by the end of the week. Don't push yourself for the next few days." M/n nodded and waved goodbye to Crewel as he got out the infirmary.

As he walked he held Chirithy close to him as he reminisced of everything that had happen. He was glad Vanitas was gone but deep down he was afraid he will appear again. Especially when he remembered hearing Vanitas say he was just a fragment. He shook his head as he hugged Chirithy tighter. He wondered where Grim was, maybe at Heartslaybul or Savanaclaw.

I didn't matter, if he was safe he was safe. Although I need to give him a scolding for him stealing my gummiphone way back then. Not going to let that go now since everything is in order again.

Ramshackle Dorm

"Can't believe I can go back to my dorm now." I said as I patted Chirithy. "Glad we did it N/n." I saw green flashes of light and saw Tsunotaro. "So an airhead like you got your hands dirty and beat Ashengrotto."

I nodded and pointed my armor, "I also got armor just like some of my friends back h-" Chirithy slapped their paw on my mouth as I swat drop. "I meant I got armor as a powerup."

Malleus tilted his head, "I noticed that. Seems that your uniform was altered. But I must ask, why haven't I seen you for a week?" I gave a nervous smile as I scratched my cheek, "I got in a nasty fight with an old enemy of mine and Azul. But am better now."