𓆛𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚂𝚎𝚊𓆛

Night Raven College - Interior Hallway

"It's surely crowded huh?" I glided off the ground with Chirithy and Grim in my hands. The results for the top 50 were just posted and people are crowding the area. As much as I would rather peacefully walk on the ground, it won't be happening.

As I looked over there were many people with horror painting their faces. This made me worried, something bad is gonna happen and it has to do with these test scores. Finally I got close and landed slowly on the ground and looked for Grim's, Ace's, Deuce's and my name on the board. I didn't care if I made it to the top.

It's not a keyblade master assessment so it was fine. I just need to make sure I can pass school at least. "Is my name on the board?" Grim got on my head as I continued to look. I looked to see Riddle's, Leona's, Azul's, Vil's, and Malleus's names. I was glad Leona kept his promise and wondered if he was a bit mad that Malleus is at the top but besides that I didn't find any of our names.

Ace and Deuce were besides me now and frantically looked for their names as well. "My name is gotta be in the top 50! The average was a 90 was it not?"

I looked at three and shook my head, "Your names aren't on the board." Grim had a sad expression like he was disappointed really bad even Deuce seemed sad too. "Hold up a sec. Everyone's total scores are next to their names."

I looked and my eyes widened in shock. All were perfect scores of 500! I knew Leona must have been smart but THAT smart. Geez my pep talk must have worked for me letting him take a nap and have food worked! But it was strange that so many people are here with disbelief in their faces. Even if I don't know much about school, this many people with perfect scores was not normal.

"So geez if I am not in the top 50 I'm breaking my contract!" My eyes widened as I grabbed Grim from my head and looked at him. "Grim... You also..." I looked at Ace who was looking at Grim in horror and then at Deuce who had the same face, "You two.... M/n did you?"

"Did what?" I looked at them as I felt a wave of fear wash over me. A contract? Did Grim work with someone as well as Ace and Deuce? But in a flash the three had sea anemones on their heads which made me drop Grim and hug Chirithy. I looked around to see people also growing one on their heads!

"Grim, you made a contract with him too! You coward!" Deuce said as he looked at Grim in rage. My mind fried as I looked at them in disbelief from the sudden change. "I will take this off." Grim started to tug it out but it was clear that it wouldn't come off.

Jack then was beside me as he looked at us. He placed a hand on my shoulder and gave me a small smile before looking at the others, "I came over to see the commotion going on here but it's just you guys. What are you doing?"

"Jack, M/n did you guys make a contract with him..." I raised an eyebrow as Deuce looked at both of our heads and then back at us, "Y-you guys didn't!"

"What exactly?" I said a bit sternly as now I was more confused on what kind of contract they did and with who. "Jack I didn't think you were the type to study as for the short stack I thought they did make the contract cause they always get a C in their quizzes."

I frowned as I looked at them, "For your information I studied with Leona and he is smart so it's natural my grades picked up at least." I shook my head as I glared at them, "What did you three do?!" They gulped as they looked guilty in 37 languages. Then they all started to cry in pain as they were lifted a bit in the air.

"MYAH THAT HURTS!""AHHHHH ITS TUGGING MY HEAD!""SHIT< IS THAT WHAT HE MEANT BY ABSOLUTE OBEDIENCE!" Then they started to walk away as the anemone tugged on their heads.

I was left in a state of shock and horror as I hugged Chirithy and Jack's hand who was struggling to pull away but he was also in shock as he watched the guys walk away. "The hell? They looked like they were being pulled along by the anemone on their heads. They look like idiots." I shook my head as I looked at him, "Let's go after them!"