♕𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚋𝚎𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚑♕

(Play the song if your able to hear it along side the story)

I opened my eyes as a melody played in the air. As I got up I felt my body seemed to be way more different than before. It was still my body but this time it was just different in a way.

As I placed a hand on my forehead I realized it wasn't actually my hand. I looked at it to see a paw instead. I started panicking as I went to look at myself in a puddle.

I was in my lion form when I was in the Pride Lands, except this time I didn't look like a cub before. I seemed to be a bit bigger and taller but my hair was there. My fur color was just a yellow-gold color like usual and my hair was like the mane.

"You truly have grown since the last time I saw you" I turned around to see Simba and Lion Sora as well. Sora was almost like me as well, just that he had brown fur, with his spikey hair, and necklace.

I looked at the both of them as I chuckled, "Yep it's been a while, me and Sora grew up a lot after we left the Pride Lands." Simba nuzzled my cheek as he continued to walk down a path. Sora nudged me as he walked besides Simba. I quickly walked beside them as we walked. The melody was playing in the air.

"You can dethrone the rebel of the Savannah..." I looked at Simba confused as we walked. "What rebel?"

"Foil his plans, M/n" Sora said as he booped my nose with his and smiled.

"Take down the Prince...."

Ramshackle Dorm - Your Room

I opened my eyes again to find myself back in my room in the Ramshackle. I looked down to see Grim snuggled up on my arm as Chirithy was in my stomach. I watched as Grim kicked his paws and sleep talked about beating Riddle.

I just looked up at the ceiling as I tried to understand my predicament.

Yesterday

"Nothing here seems familiar nor do the constellations" I was in space with my keyblade glider, using a magic barrier to protect myself from getting weak and nauseous from space. I sighed as I opened a portal back to Twisted Wonderland and landed back in the Ramshackle. I sighed as I felt like throwing up...

which did happen

Back to the present

"No gummiship parts, no familiar constellations or worlds, no communication with anyone, and not enough magic to keep myself safe in space. I won't die, I just feel very sick.

I sighed as I gently placed Chirithy on the bed to get ready for the day. Just a quick shower and brushing my teeth, I got dressed. As I fixed my bow I made sure the pins I got at Sam's were in place. After a bit of checking I smiled as I gently shook Grim and Chirithy.

Chirithy woke up first as they got up first, "Morning, M/n" I nodded as we watched Grim wake up and rub his eyes, "It was only a dream..."

I looked at Grim in amazement as he got on my shoulder. I picked up Chirithy and went downstairs to the kitchen.

Night Raven College - Kitchen

Grim was gobbling down on his food as Chirithy ate their small portion since they don't exactly eat a lot. All I cooked was scrambled eggs and bacon but I guess any simple cooking I do can be very tasty or its just Grim being a glutton.

Our lives here in the Ramshackle were very calm. In NRC I was known as the Dorm Leader of The Ramshackle Dorm, Chirithy and Grim being the members. The ghost here help me fix the dorm while am gone. I named them Fenrier (Skinny), Waltz (Small), and Cosmo (Chubby).