🎃𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕🎃

I decided to just do a 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕, maybe next year I will do a full event

Edit: 05/02/24 (I hated it so I rewrote it)
═════════•°•⚠️•°•═════════
Ramshackle Dorm - Your Room

I looked at the mirror as I smiled at my costume. I was sorta glad Ace scared me with the Creepypasta story called Ben Drowned cause it made a perfect costume.

All dorms needed a theme and I thought the others were sorta boring so secretly I made our dorm as the infamous Internet stories, Creepypasta. Sure they still scare me but that's the point of Halloween.

I picked up a packet of fake blood and made sure my contacts were good before slowly pouring it.

𝙰𝚛𝚝 𝚋𝚢 𝚁𝚎𝚍-𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝚒𝚡𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚝

I proudly smile as I looked at the sharp teeth I had. Grim got on my shoulder and I was glad that he agree to be Grinny Cat by having temporary cat dye and some special cat contact lenses to make his eyes red.

Chirithy apperes on my arms and they were Eyeless Jack, why? Dunno just blantly agreed that they are Eyeless Jack

𝙶𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝙲𝚊𝚝 - 𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚢𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚊 𝚆𝚒𝚔𝚒

𝙴𝚢𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔 - 𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝙸𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚗

I levitate off the ground as I gave a sinister laugh. Time to show what a real monster.

Heartslaybul Dorm

I glitched into the pathway of Heartslaybul. The whole theme was a graveyard which cool I suppose. Grim got off my shoulder as I hugged Chirithy tightly as I gave a glitched laugh. "M/n. Can we steal some treats?" Grim said as he sniffed the air.

"Patient Grim. N/n wants to prank everyone." Chirithy said as they nuzzled my hand.

Looking around I levitate again in the air and glitch teleport inside the dorm but in a dark corner. Everyone was running around cheerfully as candy and tasty treats were everywhere.

"Grim. Go and make a huge mess but don't let anyone catch you." I said as I I glitch him to some random part of the dorm.

I see Ace and Deuce in their Halloween costume, the two of them stuffing themselves in cupcakes. Trey was just baking more while Cater was taking pictures. Riddle came in as he started to Yap about stuff that I really did not care.

Yet on cue Grim was making a huge racket as he meowed loudly. Everyone stopped as they try to find where the noise came from.

A smile creeps on my face as I let out a small glitchy laughter which cause many Heartslaybul students to jump. I let Chirithy go so they can mess with the lights which they instantly did.

With a quick move as the lights flickered I used red cake icing to write, "You have met a terrible fate, haven't you?"

Quickly I glitched Chirithy and Grim into my arms and glitched out to the next dorm while of course taking some sweets.

Savanaclaw Dorm

I sat on a pirate ship that Savanaclaw had made for their theme. It was pretty cool and neat as I watched the students just talking with each other. Jack had his tail wagging so fast, Ruggie was eating a plate full of food while Leona was mindlessly leaning on his sword prop.

"So how are we pranking them N/n?" Chirithy said as Grim was stuffing himself in cupcakes. "We are out in the open and thanks to super cool plot armor they can't see or scent us." Chirithy shakes their head in disapproval.

I then snap my fingers as I let out a tiny laugh. "You and Grim will pop randomly and I will glitch above them."

Before Grim or Chirithy can say anything I started to glitch them randomly yet in sight of the students. I watched as all of them were jumping and tripping over each other as they try to catch glimpses of them.

Slowly I used fake blood to write, "You shouldn't have done that on the sand."

Grabbing some food and glitching out with Chirithy and Grim.

(Getting bored here so gonna speed up)

In Octovinelle I threw ketchup everywhere and of course stole food, Scarabia I just threw things, in Pomefiore I just got them all dirty, and in Ighynide I just caused the infamous Operator Symbol all over the screens.

Now we were at Diamsonia.

Me, Chirithy, and Grim were on the chandelier as we saw everyone playing around. The thing with Daisomnia is that they are pretty hard to scare.

Overlooking at everyone I get a nice yet... Threatening idea. "Chirithy, Grim. Stay. "

I glitched over to Ramshackle and tore the gargoyles from the building and letting them fall. I grabbed some fake blood and and dirt and what ever I could find to mess up the whole smashed pieces. I smiled as I glitched it to Diamsonia and held Chirithy and Grim back in my arms.

I let out a laugh as we glitched inside to eat snacks and just eat.

Time skip (No one's PoV)

"M/N! YOUR IN DO DAMN TROUBLE!"

Leona busted the Ramshackle door down. Outside it was thundering so loudly that people have to shout. The little prank M/n had done to Daisomnia has made its Housewarden in a huge anger.

Right now Leona had to find the cub to have him apologize for what he had done. If anything he's suspicious on why the Ramshackle prefect has been causing mayhem.

Yet Ramshackle was purely empty. Leona looked high and low but just found no trace of him, his familiar or Grim. Everyone in NRC has been on a manhunt for the trio but no one found them...

Yet dear reader that wasn't dear M/n....

He is here simply napping in a special realm.

ɪᴛ 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑚𝑠 ᨮׁׅ֮ᨵׁׅׅυׁׅ ₕₐᵥₑ 𝔪𝔢𝔱 𝖺 𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 բαԵҽ ᕼᗩᐯᗴᑎ'T yo𝗎?

═════════•°•⚠️•°•═════════
(10/31/23) 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.

𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧

-𝐘𝟎𝐔𝐍𝐆_𝐋𝟏𝐍𝐊🎃