♕𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚋𝚎𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚑♕

Heartslaybul Dorm - Trey's Room

"TREY!"

I busted through his dorm room door which caused me to fall on the ground with everyone and the door too. I let go of Ace and Deuce's waists as I quickly ran to Trey but Cater got me by by blazer and laughed nervously, "Well if it's isn't the A-Deuce duo, M/n, Chirithy and Grim." I just looked at Trey worrigly as Grim placed a can of tuna on Trey's bedside table.

"Trey what happened! Who did this to you! Are you THAT hurt!" I said quickly as I try to understand but Trey just pat my head, "Don't worry M/n am fine plus am more worried about how you just busted through the door at full speed" he said as he laughed nervously.

"Well now I know that if we are late to class to use shirt stack here to carry us. Ace said as he and Deuce dusted dust off their uniform.

"Besides that." Ace looked at Cater in confusion. "What's that A-Deuce thing?"

Cater simply smiled, "It's cause both of your name end in -Ce. But I guess I should come up with a nickname for you, Deuce and M/n since you both talk about M/n a lot when we bring him up" Cater said with a smiled while Ace and Deuce, for some reason turned red.

I just frowned as I looked at Trey again, "What's with that frown M/n. Your usually a cheerful little sunshine but now you look sad." I looked at Cater as I rubbed my neck, "I really don't like any friend of mine to be injured. It's just natural for me to start panicking and quickly rush over to said person injured."

I sighed as I remember on how many times I have been useless on helping Sora and the others...

Trey laughed, "Am going to be alright, it not like I died in your eyes" I wince at Trey's words....

There are times were I did see such things and times were I couldn't...

Cater chuckled nervously, "Alright it enough that the small one here is sad but the fact that our star player Trey is out makes everything harder, and we have to have tryouts again." Ace and Deuce looked excited but I heard Riddle at the door frame.

"I won't ask about the door but I will ask why are you all taking over an injured person's room." Grim was about to say something but I covered his mouth, "Sorry Riddle, I accidently busted through the door while coming here and excuse us for being here as well." I said as I sighed from worry.

"Well I will excuse it for today," He walked over to me and Trey as he settled down a tray that had a tea pot and a cup. I sighed as I went to sit down a chair and took out my notebook and completely ignoring everyone for the time being. I placed a tally mark under Heartslaybul and went down the the paper and placed a tally mark on stairs since I overheard them.

I then realized that Ignihyde was never on my list so I placed a note on the corner. 'Not going to be Ignihyde since they are barely even seen and I think I have only seen one the past month that isn't Idia'. I then felt myself being lifted and placed on the someone's shoulder and walked out of Trey's room. I said a quick bye as I continue to look at my notebook and not look up or see who is carrying me.

Heartslaybul Dorm - Lounge

I felt being on a chair as I continue to think on who the possible person might me or dorm. All I had was that Diasomnia and Savanaclaw as the main suspects. "M/n can you explain what might have happened to Trey?" I looked up at Cater who was smiling. I tilted my head in confusion but I realized what he meant as Grim and Chirithy got on my lap.

"Well the headmaster asked me if I can go and investigate the recent injurings happening around school. It is natural since the Magift tournament is coming up but too many are happening for anyone to bat an eye. Since Trey got injured my suspicion of someone possibly being behind the injuries as increased." I frowned as I realized on how bad these situations are getting.