𓆛𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚂𝚎𝚊𓆛

"Poor Grim. He must have been so tired that he couldn't come back to the dorm."

I was walking down the hallway looking for Jack. Last night Ace came by saying that Grim was going to crash the night in their dorm since he and Deuce went to Heartslaybul and quickly fell asleep. Ace was forced by Riddle to tell me since I had no 'phone' to communicate with them.

So that night was rather quiet and lonely. Grim brought chaos but it was comforting since it reminded me of Sora, Ven, and (The Player). I sighed and looked behind me to see Chirithy snuggled in a backpack I found in the Ramshackle.

 I sighed and looked behind me to see Chirithy snuggled in a backpack I found in the Ramshackle

(If only I wasn't broke)

We packed a lot of essential needs from snacks, notebooks, my magic pen, a history book, the ghost camera, and a few health potions that somehow were in the pocket of Chirithy. Lastly Chirithy was in the backpack and they could be extra safer and didn't have to latch on my back since I really don't want Chirithy to just poof in every now and then.

 Lastly Chirithy was in the backpack and they could be extra safer and didn't have to latch on my back since I really don't want Chirithy to just poof in every now and then

(Another Persona 5 reference again?!! No its not but i have done this with my cat)

Thanks to Crowley, Jack and I were able to skip classes and spy on Azul. Well Chirithy apparently did it for me and am worried if he threatened him or scared him.

I just walked and looked out the window. The weather was getting chiller and if it weren't for the magic somewhat infused in the uniforms and my own clothes I would be freezing. No doubt snow was going to come and lay its soft blanket all over Night Raven. I hummed softly a tune.

A tune that reminded me of a woman I met and never saw again. It was back in Traverse Town, a year or two since I woke up and left the Land of Departure. I remember how she silently hummed a tune and when she saw me she struck a small conversation.

She was nice but when I asked what world she came from she stood silent. Then she asked if she could sing me a song. When she finished she left and I never saw her again.

I wondered where she went but something about the song she sang was pleasingly nice. "N/n. What are you humming about?" Chirithy said as they ate a small cookie. I smiled, "A song from a stranger. I haven't seen them since Traverse Town for a long time. Wanna hear it."