♕𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚢𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝♔

A/n: If you can, please play the song on top when the text is underlined. (𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝 𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟸𝟼 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹)

What's that noise...

I opened my eyes...

I was with Alice and Sora, walking down a path. We both stop at some card soldiers who looked rather more humanoid.  They seemed to be painting white roses into red. 

"What is going on here why are you painting such beautiful roses?" Alice said as she got near them, "The Queen ordered us, we don't want to be beheaded!" The humanoid card soldiers wept as Sora shook his head, "Why did he lose his heart, he really is somewhat like the Queen."

I looked at Sora, "Wait what do you mean he?" I looked around the garden for the Queen but Alice and Sora holded my hands and continue to walk. 

We walked and the melody was still playing in the air. It sounded like a music box was playing. We stopped at an empty unbirthday party and everything went dark...

Whatever music was playing had stopped...

"M/n, you can dethrone the Queen of H-......."

Ramshackle Dorm - Your Room

I opened my eyes as I sat up. I looked around me to see am still in bed and not in wonderland with Alice and Sora. "What a strange dream" I said to myself as I heard knocking from downstairs. I quickly summoned Sleeping Lion and went down stairs.

The knocking continue until I heard Ace on the other side. I de summoned my key blade and opened the door, "Ace? What are you doing here?"

"Hey short stack. Am moving into your dorm for now on and not going back to Heartslabyul House." I looked at him and I saw the same collar that Grim had during orientation. "What did you do?!"

Grim came running up to me and went on my shoulder, "Myah?! Ace, you have that collar!" I shook my head as I gestured Ace to enter.

Ramshackle Dorm - Lounge

"I'd recognize that collar anywhere. It's the same one that psycho stuck on me at orientation! What'd you do to get shackle with that?" Ace looked at us as he rubbed his neck, "I ate a tart."

...

"You..."

"Ate a tart?" I said as I looked at him blankly. He nodded, "Yeah, that's it! That's all I did! I was a little hungry, see, so I went down to the dorm kitchen and found some tarts in the fridge. Three whole tarts! Big ones, too!

Flashback, No one's pov

Heartslabyul Dorm - Kitchen

"Man, I'm still tired from our little adventure. I missed dinner, too, and now I'm starving!" Got anything for me, fridge?" Ace looked around in the fridge until his eyes landed on some tasty tarts. "Whoa, score! Tarts! Those look amazing! And plenty to go around, too! No one would notice if I snagged one teeeeeensy little slice, right? Right. Of course not." 

Ace took a slice of tart and closed the fridge. He began eating as he had a happy expressio his face, "Mmph...SO good! I'm in pastry paradise right now!"