♕𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚋𝚎𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚑♕

𝙻𝚘𝚕 (I swear  ama kms if this seems like the others like M/n romantically besides the intentional ones /j)

Several Days later

Ramshackle Dorm - Lounge

I was lying on the couch with Grim and Chirithy on my stomach. I was going through photos on my gummiphone. The days have been becoming a bit chiller and money a little tight but things have been going smoothly. 

Ace and Deuce will come around a lot on the weekends. For some reason Ace and Deuce will look at each other and back at me with red faces. Riddle helps me with my studying since I have low grades not to low compared to Grim's but low. Trey will come and get cooking tips from me and usually invites me over to Heartslaybul for cooking. Me and Cater will take pictures, hangout and talk to Rosaria who has been always happy to see me.

Leona and I will hang out during break and sometimes I would try to drag him to his class. Couple of times I did ran late to my own but it was worth it plus Crewel, Trein and Vargas will excuse it. Ruggie keeps calling me Leona's cub but brushes it off when I ask him why, he likes my cooking a lot and thanks me for getting Leona to class for some reason. I rarely saw Jack but if I did it was just if Vargas did joint P.E. Also during these joint P.E I would see Sebek but he just looks at me and walks away.

Oh and the purple boy that I saw in the cafeteria in September, his name was Epel Felmier. He had a cool accent but would suddenly change it into a modest one. Sometimes he will ask me how I can do the things I can do and all I said was through training and hardwork, he looks up to me but sometimes tells me am soft as a kitten, dunno why.

I would see the other dorm leaders besides Idia pass the halls and I will always say a quick hello but

Azul is still a bit weird saying that he has some wonderful deals for me but I rejected them cause...

Who would trust a guy who gives a evil laugh under there breath?

And then there is that one blonde person who would stare at me at some ankles even when am with Leona.

"Aaaaaahhhuhhh I just don't wanna do anything right now. Nothing brings me jo if I can't play Magift." I sighed as I petted Grim and turned off my gummiphone, "Still mad about."

"Of course, even Vargas hasn't let us play again after the crazy game we had in P.E" I laughed as I continue to pet him and then Chirithy. Then Fenrir, Waltz and Cosmo appeared, "What's up Grim-y boy? What's got your fur in a bunch?" Waltz said as he poke Grim's head, "He's pouting cause they won't let him play in the magical shift tournament. Hee hee hee!" Cosmo said as he placed my gummiphone on the table.

Fenrier spun around us, "If you wanna play that bad, we'll play against you." The three ghost lined up as they smiled proudly, "We were players that drove the crowd wild 90 years ago!" Grim crossed his paws, "We need a team of seven, right?" Waltz shook his head, "Doesn't matter since it's not official! Let's go."

I got up as I placed Chrithy down, "Go with him Chirithy, I will prepare some food after your done playing" Chirithy nodded and followed Grim and the ghost.

Ramshackle Dorm - Kitchen

I looked in our tiny fridge which was filled with cans of tuna, sweets and a tart from Trey, some left over food from last night, vegetables, fruits, meats, beverages from healthy to unhealthy, and some other stuff. I grabbed a can of tuna and some apples. I got a plate and cut the apples with a knife and placed them on the plate. I wondered for a bit and then I went to get some chocolates from the fridge and cut them in pieces and placed them in a bowl.