🥽 𝚅𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎: 𝙼𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝🥽

𝙻𝚊𝚋 𝙲𝚘𝚊𝚝 𝚅𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎

Savanclaw Dorm - Alchemy Bench

"Didn't think dorms had an alchemy room."  I said as I mixed in some herbs to a pot. I was wearing Jack's lab coat for the day but it was quite big so I had to roll up my sleeves. "All dorms have one in case a student hadn't done their homework. But it's for minor ones not big projects." Leona said as he lounges on the chair.

I hummed as I looked over the paper and looked at the cabinet. After a bit of rummaging my nose picked up the strong scent of frog breath so I had to pinch my nose. I heard Leona growl as I open the jar and placed 2 teaspoons of it.

The pot turned a green shade as I let out a small smile. I then looked at the paper and saw it needed a hair lion fur. I looked at Leona who was sleeping but his tail was neatly on the ground. I quietly got on my knees and started to reach for a hair but before I could it moved further.

I frown as I crawled a little and reached out for his tail. I was so close but it smacked me on my face as I fell on the ground. I looked to see he turned around and his tail was on him. I puffed my cheeks as I quietly got up and silently looked over to his tail. I reached his tail but I felt my legs being picked and I was thrown over him. With a "oomph" I fell on my arms.

I looked over to see Leona had turned around again. With a determination in getting that starts of hair I pounced on him but cause is both to fall on the ground.

"What a pestering cub you are." Leona said as he got up to brush dust of his clothes. But before I could respond I felt him picking a hair from my head. I rubbed my head as Leona placed it on the pot. I raised an eyebrow as I got up and saw that the liquid had turned invisible. I smiled and looked at Leona, "How did my hair work?"

Leona just smirked and ruffled my hair, "If you smell like one then your hair is probably gonna work the same and by the looks of it, it does."

"Huh. I should question that." Chirithy appered as I put the potion in a small glass vile. "What's that for N/n?" I smiled as I let Chirithy look at the paper I had. They nodded as Leona ruffled my head,"Out of all the freshman I have seen at least you know your way in a hunt." I just chuckled as I placed a finger on my lips.

"Just a little secret project for my benefit."

*I picked up Chirithy and walked out the room. Leaving the paper behind but at the corner of my eye I can see Leona turning the paper into sand.

------------------------------------------------------------

𝙸𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 (𝙼𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜)