♕𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚢𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝♔

Night Raven College - Main Street

Me and Deuce were walking back from Sam's shop. Grim was on my head as he and Deuce heard my story, "And then Donald said 'The snow storm can't get us here' and then he walked a bit with Goofy and they were blown away by the snow storm as me and Sora watched" Grim was laughing as Deuce looked at me in shock. "He was fine, he was back with us in a jif"

Deuce gave a sigh of relief and then looked at me, "Do you need help? I gave you the bag with cans, let me carry it, I have a little trick fir carrying heavy bags." I shook my head as I looked at Deuce, "I never knew there was a trick for doing that?" 

"Yeah. My mom would always used to stock up at sales, and the bags would get ridiculously heavy. I was the only man in the house, so I got to do all the heavy lifting, and-" Deuce then looked down, "Sorry. I didn't to monopolize the conversation" I chuckled as I looked at Deuce, "You seem to care for her a lot, it great you helped her." 

He sighed as he looked regretful, "No, it wasn't like that at all. The truth is, I-" Deuce bumped into a person and a crack was heard. Grim got off my head as he looked at the bag Deuce was carrying I looked at the person who he bumped with I furrowed my eyes to see the silver hair and red hair people again. They turned around to face us and then they had angry faces, "Well if it isn't the little kid who decided to hit us." The red head nodded as he cracked his knuckles, "You oughta learn how to respect your upper class men." 

"Well you were about to hurt me and Grim without magic, plus you two are the ones who need to respect people and creatures" Deuce nodded as he looked at the two people, "Now you destroyed six of OUR eggs!" Grim nodded as he got on my shoulder. "So what? You sayin' that was our fault?" they both laughed as me and Deuce furrowed our eyebrows, "I am. Please reimburse us for the eggs. And then apologize to the chickens." I nodded, "Am sorry that I hit you, but denying your wrong doing is something I don't like" the two guys laughed as they cracked their knuckles, "Ooh, look at them with their big boy pants on. Not only are you makin' a big deal outta some stupid eggs plus a simple sorry ain't going to cut it shorty."

"They haven't touched the ground, so they're still edible. Quit whinin'" "You should thank us for savin' ya the trouble of crackin' 'em."They laughed as I frowned while Deuce looked at them with a new glint in his eyes, "That  ain't funny" they both stopped laughing as they looked at Deuce, "I said, THAT AIN'T FUNNY. You don't get to call my eggs stupid. You don't get to call ANY eggs stupid! Those eggs may not have gotten to be chicks, but they were gonna make some amazing tarts!" Deuce played the bags on the ground as he handed me the back that had the eggs. He looked at the two guys as looked at them with an angry look, "Do you get it yet? DO YOU?!"

My eyes widen as Grim got behind me as Deuce cracked his knuckles, "You owe me six eggs, If you ain't gonna pay me for em, then you're gettin' a bruise for each one!" and in a flash Deuce started to punch these guys violently. I took my bag and took out the cans of tuna and pins and placed the egg bag inside of it. After I finished I see the two guys running away as Deuce was breathing heavily.

I went over him as I rubbed his back, "Calm down Deuce" I said as I made him sit down on the ground. Grim got on my lap as I continued to rub Deuce on the back. Once he was calm his eyes widen. "What's wrong" Grim said as he looked at Deuce in confusion.

"I did it again, didn't I...?" I tilted my head as Deuce ripped his hair as he gritted his teeth, "ARGH! I was dead-set on becoming an honor student this time, too!" Me and Grim looked at each other and then back at Deuce as he sighed and looked down in a sadden mood, "When I was in middle school, I was pretty wild. I cut school all the time and got in fights. I called my teachers names, hung out with bullies, bleached my hair, I blasted around tight curves on my Magic Wheel and I'd show off my magic to kids who couldn't use it yet...I was a total punk."