♡𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎♡

Why does it reek of darkness...?

Dwarfs' Mine - Interior

The mine was filled with different rocks and stuff, as we walked in the mine Deuce stopped, "Huh? Hold up!" We all stop as we look at Deuce, "What now?" Ace scowls as Deuce points further down the mine, "There's something there!" We all looked back, "Myah?!" Grim froze as my eyes widen.

Two ghost were there as they laughed, "Hee hee hee hee! Visitors! The first in ten years!" "Do make yourselves at home...You can stay forever!" I stood my ground as I furrowed my eyebrows, maybe intimidating them will help but fighting them here will be a problem especially for me. Its a cave but not a wide enough one, so if they deflect my magic...

If they *can* deflect my magic or my hits it can be a problem since I fight in more open space areas. But before I can do anything Ace grabs my arm and starts running. 

I was in shock as I got dragged up quickly recovered and ran on my own. Ace and Deuce used magic as they ran while I looked at a corner far in the front.

I quickly grabbed Ace and Deuce's hands as Grim got on my shoulder and hid around the corner. The ghosts went pass us as Ace and Deuce calmed down and recovered. "Well that was close but looks like the torch is gone as well." I said as I sighed and we all got out of the corner.

The trio began bickering as I smelled...

Darkness....?

But more stronger than before which made me worried that heartless may be here as well. The trio was bickering on whose fault it was to get us in this mess as I looked in front of us. The smell getting stronger and closer and then I heard a voice.

"Guys calm down something is in here with us" I said frantigly but luckily they all went quiet as the voice became louder, "iiivvv... ...ooouuu..."

"Huh?" we all said in unison as we continue to look at the dark, my sense of smell was going haywire as the darkness continue to wreak havoc on my sense of smell, whoever this was smelt like they were human before but now.... 

not so much, like they gave in to darkness and grief...?

or was too late to be saved in time...

"Wh-where's that comin' from?" Ace stuttered as the voice continue, "neeevvvaaa... ...iiivvv... ...ooouuu..." It was getting louder, we all backed up slowly, "Sounds like... it's getting closer..."

The intense smell of darkness suddenly left as a huge monster step forwards. "Stooonnesss... Stooonesss aaare miiiiine!" It had a red tunic like shirt, a brown hat, a lantern with red light, a pickaxe and a bottle head leaking of black goo. 

It seemed too familiar...

Ace,Deuce and Grim shouted. "Bwah! There it is!"

"Grumpy...?" 

was it him...

what happened to him...

can he hear me...

where are the other dwarfs and snow white...

Was it truly him..

"What us that?!" Deuce pointed at the creature, "Myaaah! No one said there'd be monsters here! Let's get outta here!" Ace was nodding, "That thing's super creepy! But didn't it just say something about stones?" Grim was confuse, "Wait, what?!"