Werewolf x reader

⚠️Trigger warnings⚠️ 
Soft yandere,
Yandere stuff,
misogyny,
forced relationship,
kidnapping,
and talk about having kids

⚠️Trigger warnings⚠️  Soft yandere,Yandere stuff, misogyny, forced relationship, kidnapping, and talk about having kids

YOUR POV

I was in the middle of making my bed when I heard a howl that sounded not too far away from my cottage. I brushed it off since I lived in a small town that was located in the woods so wild animals are not uncommon out here. I couldn't help but jump because there was a rumor of a werewolf pack near the town and once every 50 years they would come to massacre the town, but that's just a rumor, the oldest members of the town even said that they were false, but I still can't help but wonder if the rumors are true or not. I shake my head to get rid of my wandering thoughts and get back to cleaning up before I head to bed.

"I must get rid of some of this junk," I said while looking around my room knowing I had too much stuff. "Maybe I could sell or give it to the kids at the orphanage."

I looked out the window and noticed that it was way later than I expected it to be.

I think it's time to go to bed after I go get something to drink.

Once I was downstairs I had a feeling I was being watched, so I hurried to get my water and went upstairs so I could climb into bed and fall asleep. I also fell asleep faster than I had expected.

PAXTON POV

I was out hunting for a snack, a little too close to the village for comfort when a smell got my attention. I looked back at the bunny I was chasing and decided to follow the smell instead since it was so intoxicating. The smell made my wolf get a little too excited and let out a howl of joy.

It's her, it's her, it's her, hurry and go find her NOW!

I learned from a young age that if I didn't listen then he would bother me all night about it, so I gave in a started to sniff around. The smell leads right into the village and to a house, I looked into the window and saw a (chubby/thin/phat) beautiful girl going downstairs to get something and going back upstairs in a hurry.

It's like she's already afraid of me and she doesn't even know me, yet.

Don't worry we'll have her as soon as possible whether she wants it or not.

I decided to go home and get ready for her to live with me and my wolf forever and ever.

{<~~~little time skip~~~>}

Y/N POV

I woke up with a strong feeling that something bad was going to happen but I brushed it off and got dressed in my usual outfit and started going through all my things, sorting if I needed them or not. After I was done I went downstairs to get some food.

"Finally, that took way longer than I expected but I'm happy to be finished," I said while looking for something to eat. "I guess I'll drop the stuff off at the orphanage once I finish eating."