King x maid reader

Requested By: ChubbysealpupXD
⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️
Yandere stuff,
Obsessive behavior,
Mild yandere,
Mention of Killing,

Requested By: ChubbysealpupXD⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️Yandere stuff,Obsessive behavior,Mild yandere,Mention of Killing,

Y/N POV

I was in the middle of cleaning King Warren's room when he barged into the room with an angry expression on his face.

"Y/n I can't take it anymore!" he said in a hostile tone.

"You can't take what anymore?" I asked while turning to face him.

"All of these fake queens and princesses trying to swoon me into marrying them," he said while looking at me with a scowl. "I know that they all just want my money and power."

"Do you have to marry a royal?" I asked while looking at him confused.

"No," he said with a softer tone and gaze. "Not necessarily, why do you ask?"

"So why don't you marry the person that you love instead of some stuck-up princess or queen?" I asked while ignoring his question as I got back to cleaning his room.

"I mean I would but what if they don't want to be queen, you know?" he asked while getting up and walking over to me.

"It doesn't matter if they truly love you then they would be queen and marry you," I said while turning around only to come face to face with the king. "Well I'm done here so I'm going to find something else to clean."

I left the king's chamber as fast as I could while trying not to trip over anything.

God no wonder he was able to have sex with any girl he wanted when he was a teenager, with that face he could have anyone he wanted!

I went about my day like any other, cleaning, cooking, making sure everything was working as it should, and telling the king his duties. (not in that order.) I walked around the castle taking a look around since I finished everything early.

This castle is very beautiful! Why wouldn't the person that the king has feelings for not want to live here?

I stopped in front of the late king's portrait and remembered what it was like when he was ruling over the kingdom.

{~~~<Flashback>~~~}

"Yes, let the homeless from the neighboring kingdom live here instead of being killed!" the old king said to the messenger while signing papers.

"Hey, y/n do you want to play?" I heard someone say from behind me.

"Play what?" I asked while turning around to see the princes, Jacob and Christopher.

"Or we could read, if you would prefer!" the youngest, Christopher, said with a big smile.

"Why would she want to play with you two losers?" we all heard a deeper voice say from the left of us.