Ex Bff Part 3

Requested By: animesimpqueen123
⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️
Mentions of killing
Kidnapping?
This will be the last part of this series, I think it is time for Y/n and Daniels's story to end.
This one is also kinda short.

I waited for what felt like an eternity but the police did end up showing up after a few hours

"I'm so sorry, miss (L/N) but since you're in the middle of the woods it took us a while to get here," one of the policemen said as he shook my hand. "Let's get you down to the station so we can ask you about what happened."

All I could do was nod as I followed the officers out of the man's cabin. We got into the police car and started going back to the (town/city/etc) that I missed so much.

I can't wait to see my family again!

"So do you remember anything about what happened?" the second officer asked, breaking the silence.

"A little..." I lied while picking at my fingernails.

"What do you remember?" this time the first officer said while looking at me through the review mirror.

"I remember being in a room," I mumbled while looking out the window. "Can I see my family first?"

"Your family?" the second one asked with a gulp.

"Yes," I said a little bit confused by her reaction. "Is that a problem?"

"No," she said while waving her hands. "Not one bit."

"Okay then," I said suspiciously as I looked at her. "How long will it take to get to where they live?"

"About an hour," the first officer said while looking at a GPS. "We will stop by where your family is then go to the station."

"Okay..." I said while looking at the trees as we passed by them.

As I looked out the window I thought about what happened when I was with Daniel and how he treated me. At some point, I must have fallen asleep because I woke up to one of the officers shaking me awake.

"We are here," she said while backing away with a pitiful look on her face. "Let's go."

I got out of the car with a pit in my stomach and when I saw where we were.

A fucking cemetery!

"This is where they are buried," the male officer said while putting a hand on one of the graves. "I couldn't tell you the truth."

I couldn't speak, it felt like something was in my throat and prevented me from saying anything.

"They died in a neighborhood fire," he continued while looking at me. "Nobody who lived in the neighborhood survived."