Celebrity x fan reader

Requested By: Eliess
⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️
Kidnapping
Drugging
Yandere stuff
Soft yandere
The group members name are Jin, Jun, Eun, and Haneul.
Haneul will be the Yandere, he is the one leaning on the chair.
Also, there will be Korean in this chapter!

Y/N POV

I was walking to my next class, hoping for some good news or for school to be over.

"OMG Y/N GUESS WHAT I GOT!" Phoenix yelled as she ran up to me.

Well, at least something good is here now.

"What?" I asked confused as Phoenix tackled me.

"I got tickets to the K-pop group that we both like," she said excitedly as she jumped up and down a little. "Will you go with me?"

"Uhhh," I said while thinking a little about it, but I already knew my answer. "Yes!"

"Thank you," she said while hugging me tightly. "Come to my house later to pick out what to wear."

"Okay," I said as Phoenix ran down the hall. "See you tonight!"

As the day continued I was excited about the concert more and more.

I can't wait to go! Wait when is it?

My heart sank a little when I realized that I didn't know when the concert was.

I'm sure it will be fine.

I tried to make myself feel better but I felt like it was in vain.

What if I'm busy that day and can't go?

What if I'm not allowed to go?

What if it's not for another 5 months?

I decided that after school I would ask Phoenix about it.

I can't wait for school to end So I can figure out when this concert is!

When school did end I went straight to my best friend's house so I could ask when the concert was and so we could pick out what were going to wear. When I got to my best friend's house I knocked on the door as fast as I could.

"Oh, hey y/n," Phoenix's sister said as she opened the door. "It's been a little while since I saw you come over."

"Yes, I know," I said while panting a little. "Is Phoenix here?"

"Oh yeah, just got home not too long ago," she said while opening the door a little wider and moving out of the way. "Just upstairs."

"Thanks," I said while rushing upstairs to Phoenix's room. "I'm here Pookie!"

"I can see that," Phoenix said while looking me up and down questionably. "So are you ready to talk about what we're going to wear?"

"Yes," I said while setting my stuff down on the floor before sitting on the bed. "But I had one question."