Cheater Ex Part 3

Requested By: Funkyfronggall
⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️
Being in prisoned
Mention of death
It's also time to wrap up Y/n and Kai's story since it also has gone on for way too long.
Also, this is a short chapter.

(His name will be Sammy.)

Y/N POV

When I opened my eyes again I was in a cell with a chain around my ankle.

Where am I?

I looked around and put my hand on my stomach.

"It's going to be okay," I said as I rubbed my baby. "I will protect you from your father."

I sat against the wall until I heard someone come in.

"You're awake," Kai said while looking at me with a snarl. "I can't believe I ever trusted you!"

"Where am I?" I asked while glaring up at him.

"You're in the basement of our new house," he said while walking towards me. "Do you like it?"

"LET ME GO!" I yelled but not moving from my spot.

"Now, now Y/n I would be careful how you talk to me," he said while waving his hand. "Because right now I'm the one who's keeping your daughter alive."

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked while looking at him confused.

"It means if you act out of line at all I will not hesitate to kill her," he said with a crazed smile. "And you know that I would do it too."

"Please don't do this!" I cried while trying to protect my stomach.

"That's odd why are you doing that?" he asked while walking to me and moving my hands.

"STOP!" I yelled as he put his hand on my stomach.

Kai grabbed both my hands before putting them in one of his so I couldn't fight back. He sat on my legs and used his free hand to feel my stomach. After a minute of touching it, his eyes widened in shock before slowly losing his grip on me.

"Your...." He started in a whisper but didn't finish.

"Pregnant," I finished for him as I forced my hands out of his grip. "Yeah, I have been for a few months, or did you forget?"

(Do you know who forgot that she already told Kai that she was pregnant, it was me! 🤚😭)