Surfer x reader

This is my original idea for the stepbrother one since I didn't like how it turned out, and that was a request.

I like how this ended and I hope y'all do.

I will keep both up since I worked hard on both.

⚠️Trigger warnings⚠️
Kidnapping,
Yandere stuff,
Safe yandere,
And soft yandere.

⚠️Trigger warnings⚠️ Kidnapping,Yandere stuff,Safe yandere,And soft yandere

BRODYS POV

My college was hosting an event for all the Graduating seniors that was taking place at the beach. I was one of the first people to show up since I lived on the beach so I started to surf with my friend Ross.

"Dude, why don't we head back in?" Ross said while getting up on his board.

"After this massive wave," I said while swimming towards the wave. "You coming?"

"Are you kidding that thing will slam you?" He yelled at me.

"Come on don't be a pussy," I said smiling wide. "Besides she's watching."

"Ugh, fine," Ross sighed as he followed me. "But I'm not helping you if you wipe out."

"Whatever," I said as I rolled my eyes at him. "Get ready!"

I turned to the beach and got ready for the wave. Once it came I stood up and started to show off to Ross. I took a look at the beach for a second I saw y/n arriving and talking to Ross's girlfriend.

God, she is so fine.

"BRODY FOCUS!" Ross yelled at me.

"Oh shit!" I said as I fell off my board and into the ocean.

I came back up a few moments later to see Ross on his board with a hand on mine to keep it from floating away.

"Dude, what happened?" Ross asked me in a worried tone.

"I'm not sure," I lied. "I guess I just lost my balance."

"Maybe we should go in," Ross suggested. "You seem out of it."

"Yeah, I think your right," I said as I got back on my board. "I'm hungry anyway."

We began to swim to shore to enjoy everything with our friends. Once we made it to shore Jesse ran up to Ross and put her arms around his shoulders.

"OMG ROSS ARE YOU OKAY MY LOVE?!" She cried out.

"Uhhh yeah, but you do know that it was Brody that wiped out not me?" Ross asked her with a raised eyebrow.

"Please if Brody wants someone to fan over him then he should get himself a girlfriend." She said while glaring at me.

"That's rude," Ross said to his mean girlfriend. "You shouldn't say stuff like that."