Merman x human reader

This picture was just sitting in my camera for so long. 🥲

⚠️Trigger Warning ⚠️
SA,
Mild yandere,
Treating behavior,
Non-con,

⚠️Trigger Warning ⚠️ SA,Mild yandere, Treating behavior,Non-con,

GIL POV

It was nighttime and I was sitting on my rock while trying to take my mind off mating season since it was coming up. I heard a splash that came from a cliff nearby. I jumped in the water and saw a girl in a nightdress unconscious, I swam to her and took her to the moon pool so I could change her into a mermaid.

She could be of use to the merpeople.

I put her on the rocks above the water so she could cough up any water that was inside her. Once she was done coughing she looked around and saw me.

"Where am I?" she asked confused and scared.

"The Moon cave," I answered her. "It's a haven."

"Why am I here?" she asked backing away.

She's cute when she's confused.

"Because I'm going to turn you into a mermaid because the mermaid population is decreasing and we need more," I said as I pulled her into the water. "Be careful. I don't want you hurt."

She came up for air and the cave started to glow a light blue.

She'll be a good little mate.

Once it was done she had a tail. I gently grabbed her hand and led her to my cave so she could get some sleep. When we got to my house I lay her on a makeshift bed. I left the cave so I could find some food for us.

Y/N POV

I woke up in an underwater cave with seaweed on top of me.

Why is this happening to me? I just wanted to kill myself I didn't want this!

I looked over and saw that thing come back with dead fish and more seaweed.

"You're awake!" he sounded shocked.

I nodded my head and looked at him a little scared. He swam over to me with the food in his hands.

"Are you hungry?" he asked curiously.

"Yes," I replied looking down. "Uh, do you have any human food?"

"No," he stated. "Here try it."

He hands me some of the food and I hesitate to eat the food.

"Thank you," I said just holding it and not wanting to eat it. "But do I have to?"

"Not unless you want to starve," he said flatly. "I'm Gil."

"Y/n," I said back while taking a bite of the food. "My teeth are sharper than they were before."

"Mating season starts tomorrow," he said out of the blue. "Just be prepared for that."