Ex Bff x reader

Requested by: AhmedMetwally683
I wrote this in school 🤭

⚠️Warnings⚠️
Yandere stuff,
Killing,
Bullying,
Mention of vaping (not you),
Your Bff talking shit,
Soft yandere,
mentions of being anorexic and bulimic,
Mention of you being a slut,
And most of these are just mentioned once but I want to be careful.

⚠️Warnings⚠️Yandere stuff,Killing,Bullying,Mention of vaping (not you),Your Bff talking shit,Soft yandere,mentions of being anorexic and bulimic,Mention of you being a slut,And most of these are just mentioned once but I want to be careful

Y/N POV

"We can't hang out anymore..."

Those were the words that everyone seemed to say to me today.

What the hell is going on? What did I do?

I looked up at my two best friends Daniel and Phoenix. Daniel was whispering something to a girl while looking at me and Phoenix was sitting beside them while looking at her phone.

"Oh my god, She would never do that!" phoenix said in a resentful tone before getting up and walking towards me.

"Let's go to the bathroom," she said as she stood in front of me. "Now!"

'Let's go to the bathroom' is code for 'I have shit to tell you right fucking now!'

"Okay..." I said while getting up and walking with her to the bathroom.

"Y/n you are one of my very best friends so when I tell you this please don't do anything too rash..." she said as we entered the bathroom.

"Just tell me!" I said wanting to know if this was the reason why everyone was avoiding me like the black plague.

"Daniel is spreading rumors about you," she said quickly. "And they are bad!"

Well, that explains a lot.

"Why?" I asked in disbelief.

"From what I know they have been going on for a while," she said in a sympathetic tone. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner but he blackmailed me and almost got me expelled."

"How?" I ask.

"He had a video of me vaping in the bathroom," she said as she waved her hands in dismissal. "But now the rumors are getting out of hand!"

"What do you mean?" I ask worried.

"He saying that you are anorexic and bulimic," she said. "Well, that's what he was saying before."

"Before?" I asked confused.

"Before they got worse," she said as she played with her fingers. "Now he's saying that you are a slut and can't keep your legs closed for any guy that gets near you."

"WHAT!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

"It gets worse," she says. "He said that you keep trying to seduce his brother."