Crush x reader

Requested by: Lierrelin

⚠️Trigger warnings⚠️
bullying,
implied rape,
kidnapping,
killing,
rejection,
mild Yandere

⚠️Trigger warnings⚠️bullying, implied rape, kidnapping, killing,rejection, mild Yandere

Y/N POV

I got to school earlier than normal so I could finish writing my confession letter to Jack and put it in his locker before he got to school. I went to my first period and sat down in my normal seat so I could finish my letter. After a little bit more writing I was done.

Finally, I'm done writing the letter!

I reread the letter in my head to make sure that it sounded good.

Dear Jack,

We may not have known each other for long and you may be surprised to receive this letter from me. I admit that this could cause both of us embarrassment, but I will still take the chance. I just want to let you know that I have been attracted to you since the day we met. I will be waiting for your answer under the cherry blossom tree after school today.

love, (The first letter of your first name and the first letter of your last name.)

I sprayed the letter with my perfume, so he would hopefully think about me when he read it.

I hope that he likes it and me.

I put the letter in his locker so he would find it as soon as he got to school. I went to class as fast as I could so no one would know it was me and went along the day as normal.

JACK POV

I got to school at my normal time and went to my locker.

I hate school, I can't wait for the end of the day.

I opened my locker and a pink piece of paper fell out.

What's this? Is it a love letter?

My eyes lit up as I opened it and read it.

Dear Jack,

We may not have known each other for long and you may be surprised to receive this letter from me. I admit that this could cause both of us embarrassment, but I will still take the chance. I just want to let you know that I have been attracted to you since the day we met. I will be waiting for your answer under the cherry blossom tree after school today.

love, F.L.

OMG!

I couldn't help but start to laugh out loud at the letter, because of how pathetically stupid it was. I smelled something different in the air and tried to find where it was coming from then it hit me, I smelled the letter and it smelled like a woman's perfume.