Stalker vampire x librarian reader

Requested by: Uimanas

⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️
Kidnapping
Yandere stuff
Killing
Delusional
Soft? Yandere
Vampire?

⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️KidnappingYandere stuffKilling DelusionalSoft? YandereVampire?

Y/N POV

I was checking books in and wishing that I was home curled up under my weighted blanket and normal blanket with a cup of (a hot drink that you like) while (watching, reading, etc) instead of working.

Oh, how I wish I was rich.

I sighed as I finished scanning all the books and putting them in the return cart. I pulled the cart along with me as I walked out from behind the front desk so I could put all the books back where they belonged.

"Hello, I was wondering if you had (favorite book)?" A man in all black with a hood on said as he tapped on my shoulder.  "I've been wanting to read it for a while now."

"Really," I said with a smile. "That's my favorite!"

"Really?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said excitedly. "Let me go get it for you."

"Thank you so much," he said but then mumbled. "Y/n."

How did he know my name?

I got the book off the shelf and walked it back to the man.

I kind of wanted to reread this today.

I sighed before changing my expression back to a smile.

"Here you go sir," I said while handing the book to him and then back to putting the books back on the shelf. "Is that all I can do for you?"

"No, but thank you," he said while walking away. "I appreciate it."

"Wait, how did you know my name?" I asked him while dropping the books that I was holding.

Shit!

"Let me help," he said while helping me pick up all of the books and putting them back in the cart. "Your name tag."

I'm not wearing my name tag.

He walked away before I could question him.

I think I have seen him around a lot but I never paid attention to him.

Once I was finished putting the books away I went back to my desk and decided to catch up on my reading.