Vampire x reader

Requested by: Lierrelin

⚠️Trigger warnings⚠️
Vampire stuff,
Yandere stuff,
riping a human being apart,
Torture,
Abuse,
Dangerous yandere,
SA,
And this one is going to be fucked up!!
I also got some help from friends for this one so thanks to the people who probably are not reading this. 😁

DAYMON POV

DAYMON POV

I was in the middle of eating a fat old human man when I heard a man start to yell and a girl crying.

Why can't I just eat in peace for once?

I finished eating as soon as I could so I could see what was going on and hopefully have more food for later. When I turned the corner I saw a man standing over the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my whole existence kicking her and screaming at her. He was holding a bottle in one hand so when he lifted it to drink it I snatched it from him and hit him over and over again until he was dead.

"OMG WHAT DID YOU DO?" She yelled at me scared.

"Saving your life," I said to the girl in a deadpan voice. "What does it look like?"

"YOU KILLED HIM!" She screamed at me as she stood up.

I walked up to her and slapped her so hard across her face that she fell back down.

"You will never raise your voice at me again," I said calmly but deadlyly. "Do you understand me?"

She nodded her head slowly and got back up. I turned around facing the man and smelled his blood to see if it was good for me to digest.

Y/N POV

While he walked over to my father to check something I looked for a way out.

I could run for it and go to my best friend's house.

I took the chance and ran as fast as I could taking sharp turns and twists so I could lose him. I made it to my friend's house after a few minutes of running. As I was frantically knocking at the door while looking behind me to see if he was coming the door opened and I was let in.

"Girl, why are you banging at my door in the middle of the night?" (Y/b/n) asked upset and worried.

"I just saw someone murder my father!" I said while running to the phone.

"WHAT!" (Their pronouns) yelled.

I picked up the phone and called 911 to report what just occurred.

"Hello this is 911 what's your emergency?" The operator said over the telephone.

"I just saw a guy murder my father," I said upset. "Please send help!"

"Okay just wait a few minutes so I can get an officer to you-" The power was cut off before she could finish what she was telling me.