Alien x reader

This is based on a dream that I had a couple of days ago 😭

⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️
Non-con,
Killing,
Non-con while you are sleeping,
Kidnapping,
Dangerous yandere,
Yandere stuff,
Degradation,
And possessive and obsessive tendencies,

⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️ Non-con,Killing, Non-con while you are sleeping,Kidnapping,Dangerous yandere,Yandere stuff,Degradation,And possessive and obsessive tendencies,

Y/N POV

I had woken up in the middle of the night and couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to go outside to look at the stars. Once I went outside I looked up and saw these purple lights heading over to me.

Is that a shooting star? Whatever they are it's pretty.

I continued to look at it and noticed that it was coming straight toward me. I got down on the floor as it flew right over my head. When it landed I noticed that it was a UFO. I didn't think as I ran inside my house as fast as my legs could take me.

Maybe I was just imagining it!

I walked to my sister's room because it had a clear view of the road from her window.

"Y/n why are you in here," my sister asked. "And why are you awake at this time?"

"I saw something outside and I want to know if I imagined it," I said as I looked out the window and saw a big muscular thing walking toward my house. "Oh shit, don't answer the door and I'm not here!"

I ran to my room and hid under my bed with a lot of things going through my mind.

What's going on?

Did it see me?

What do I do?

I heard something breaking and noticed it was my bedroom window.

OH SHIT!

I covered my mouth and tried not to make a sound while it walked around my room.

"Where are you little one," that thing said in a deep and sickeningly sweet tone. "I saw you outside looking at me."

I didn't do or say anything.

Just wake up, wake up, JUST WAKE UP!

I see it walk around my room and open my closet before moving a couple of things.

It's going to find me!

I started shaking and crying while trying to be as quiet as possible. Then I was gently pulled out from under my bed by my ankles.

"NO!" I yell as I try to fight.

"Shhh....calm down..." it said in a calming deep voice.

"NO-" I was cut off by that thing biting my neck and injecting something into it.