Yakuza x shy reader

Requested by: ChitauMoua

⚠️Trigger warnings⚠️
Mafia stuff,
Yandere stuff,
Killing,
Soft yandere,
And mentions of past abuse and abuse

⚠️Trigger warnings⚠️Mafia stuff,Yandere stuff,Killing, Soft yandere,And mentions of past abuse and abuse

Y/N POV

I was sitting down at my favorite (coffee/ restaurant) shop drinking (whatever you like) while typing on my computer. I wanted to get out of the house so I could get new ideas for my book since my editor was pounding me for chapters. I heard someone enter the shop but didn't pay them any mind, that was until I heard a little girl say something that caught my attention.

"Daddy, Daddy, that's the woman that's in my favorite book!" she said excitedly.

"Oh really? Do you want me to ask for a picture with you?" a deep male voice asked.

"YES!" she yelled.

"Okay let's go ask." the male said.

Once he said that I quickly made it look like I was working. I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder and looked up to see a man with a mask on and his hair pulled up in a half up half down style.

"Can my daughter have a picture with you please?" he asked me with puppy eyes.

"Oh... uh... yes," I said nervous while getting up awkwardly. "I don't mind."

"Yay!" the little girl jumped around.

"Okay you two smile." her father said while holding up his phone.

After he took the picture she went up to her dad to look at it. He gave her the phone and walked over to me.

"I'm sorry she probably thinks that you are some fictional person in one of her books." he apologized to me for the trouble.

"Oh, I write books," I said awkwardly. "I write books for kids, adults, old people, young people, etc."

"Oh really? That's interesting," he said while looking at his kid. "I bet you have fun."

"Sometimes it is but I have no idea what I should write," I answered honestly. "I was writing about ancient Egypt." (book spoilers 🤭)

"That's a shame," he said looking down. "Oh, I'm Silas by the way."

"I am y/n," I said back. "Nice to meet you."

"Oh I have heard of you," he said while looking at me. "I've read some of your books, you're talented."

"Oh, well, thank you," I said as I scratched my arm. "But it's not talent."

"Daddy, I'm hungry can we order now?" The little girl asked as she walked over to Silas.

"Sure." He said walking up to the counter and ordering food for him and her.

I sat down in my original spot and started working again until Silas walked up to me.