Grim Reaper x blind reader

Requested by: Zer0Bloodline
I saw this note and I was thinking about just posting this.😭
The Grim Reaper was collecting souls one night and found a blind y/n in an ally.

⚠️Warnings⚠️
Kidnapping?
Being blind,
Killing,
Yandere stuff,
Soft yandere,

⚠️Warnings⚠️Kidnapping?Being blind,Killing,Yandere stuff,Soft yandere,

AJAL POV

"Please no this can be the end for me!" the last man on my list yelled as I raised my scythe and brought it down on him.

I left the house and checked my list to see if that was the last person for the day. As I was passing an alleyway I heard something.

"Blind shit," I heard a man say. "You will never be anything in this world, all you do is mess everything up!"

"I'm sorry,"  this time a female voice said. "I didn't mean to."

"Maybe try and watch where you're going instead of getting in the way," the male said again. "You are such a screw-up!"

"I didn't mean to get in your way, Sir," the lady said again. "But I'll try to be more careful next time."

"Next time you better hope that there won't be a next time," he said upset while kicking the lady that he had thrown on the ground. "Leave it to the blind to think they deserve something just because they can't see!"

"I don't think that I deserve anything just because I'm blind," she said while trying to get up but he pushed her back down and started to kick her again. "Please I just want to go home!"

"THAT IS IT LEAVE HER ALONE!" I yelled as I ran in front of the girl.

"MOVE BEFORE I MAKE YOU MOVE!" the man yelled at me.

"NO, I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU HURT THIS POOR GIRL ANYMORE!" I yelled as I gripped my scythe and brought it down on him.

"Thank you so much Sir how can I ever repay you!" the woman said as she bowed her head down in gratitude.

"It was nothing," I said while walking over to her. "I couldn't just stand by and watch you suffer like that."

She is so dirty she would look much more beautiful if all that dirt was washed off.

"Follow me," I said as I grabbed her hand and opened a portal to my house. "I will take you somewhere much more safe."

Y/N POV