Ex Bff x reader part 2

Requested by: Funkyfronggall

⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️
Survival in the woods
Yandere stuff
Soft yandere
Him wanting sex
Abuse

⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️Survival in the woodsYandere stuffSoft yandereHim wanting sexAbuse

{~~~<6 months later>~~~}

Y/N POV

I have been here for half a year and Daniel has been nice but creepy. He won't let me go outside at all and he never lets me watch the news, even if I try to watch it just turns to static.

I can't believe that I can't even watch the news!

Instead of watching the news, I decided if I wanted to escape, any type of survival channel would be my best choice of action. I also have been reading books about how to survive in the woods.

"Y/n what do you want for dinner?" Daniel asked unknowingly pulling me out of my thoughts.

"(favorite food)" I said in a deadpan voice.

"Again?" he laughed while crossing his arms and leaning on the door frame.

"Is there a problem with what I want?" I asked while turning towards him.

"No, no," he said as he put his hands up in defiance. "Not at all."

"Are you going to make it?" I ask while mindlessly switching through the channels on the TV.

"I was planning to," he said while walking over to me and sitting down beside me. "Why, do you not like my cooking?"

"No," I said as I continued flipping through the channels. "I was just wondering."

"Baby," he said as he wrapped his arms around me while trying to also take away my remote. "Please stop and look at me."

I whined as I tried to get my remote back.

"No," he said while trapping me in his chest as he threw my remote at the wall. "No more TV until I get cuddles."

"My TV remote!" I whined as I tried reaching out for it.

"Baby, you never want to hang out with me anymore," he said while making me cuddle up with him in bed. "You always seem so distant."

"Remote!" I said while squirming around in his hold.

"Wait here," he sighed as he got up to retain my remote. "If I give this to you then you have to cuddle with me for an hour."

"Fine," I said as I made grabby hands to my remote. "My baby."

He climbed into bed again and we cuddled as I tried to find the perfect channel.

"There is nothing on!" I said as I sat up and threw the stupid remote at the wall.