Pharaoh x reader

⚠️Trigger warnings⚠️
Yandere stuff,
forced relationship,
killing,
Cutting,
and mild yandere

⚠️Trigger warnings⚠️Yandere stuff,forced relationship,killing,Cutting,and mild yandere

Y/N POV

I was cleaning up around the palace when Ezra called for me.

What does he want now?

I made my way to where he was and he was lying on his couch thing being fed fruit by another woman.

"Oh, y/n there you are!" Ezra said while getting up and walking towards me with his arms up.

"I do work here," I said as looked at him in annoyance. "What do you need?"

"I wanted to talk to someone," he said with a pout. "And I need to tell you something important."

He gently grabbed my arm and led me to his room. We sat down on his bed and he started talking about random things, I tuned him out and pretended to listen as he talked until something caught my attention.

"I need an heir and that's why I think you're suited for the role of conceiving it," he said while looking at me in my eyes. "No other woman has been suited for it."

"What?" I said puzzled.

"I want you to give birth to my children," he stated. "Please!"

"But I'm just a simple worker here," I tried to explain how we couldn't be anything like that. "I'm not a royal like you."

"That doesn't matter!" he said while getting closer to me.

"Yes, it does!" I said as I got up and stomped to the door.

EZRA POV

I will have her!

I walked out of my room and to the nearest guard.

"Take y/n to the dungeon!" I said while walking past him.

"Yes sir," he said with a bow. "Do you want her unharmed?"

"Yes!" I said with a glare.

I'll torture her until she sees that I'm the only one that she needs in this toxic world.

I made my way to the dungeon so I could have a not-so-friendly chat with y/n.

Once I got down to the dungeon y/n was sitting there on the floor.

"Y/n," I said coldly. "I'll give you another chance to change your mind."

"What will happen if I choose to go with you and if I don't?" she asked while looking at me.

"If you go with me I will give you everything that you could ever imagine," I said with a smile. "And if you don't go with me I will keep you down here and torture you until you change your mind."