Pirate x reader

Requested By: ChubbysealpupXD
⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️
Kidnapping
Mention of SA (not you)
Slave (not you)
RAPE (not you girly pop)
Yandere stuff
Mild Yandere
This one is messed up!!!!

Requested By: ChubbysealpupXD⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️KidnappingMention of SA (not you)Slave (not you)RAPE (not you girly pop)Yandere stuffMild Yandere This one is messed up!!!!

Y/N POV

I have been pacing around the top of the highest cliff waiting for my friends to show up for the past hour.

When are they going to get here?

I stopped pacing and looked out to the sea.

What's that?

I walked to the edge of the cliff trying to see whatever it was in the distance.

Is that a pirate ship?!

I tried to get a better view but as I tried to take a step I lost my footing and fell over the edge of the cliff.

So this is how I die because I accidentally fell off a cliff?

I screamed as I fell until I hit the water. When I hit the water everything went black.

{~~~<Meanwhile>~~~}

EDWARD POV

I had been rowing a tiny boat for what felt like hours.

I can't believe that these two aren't helping me!

I had to make sure that my ship wasn't in view unless someone was looking hard.

I'm so tired!

Once we finally made it to shore I pulled the boat onto the sand so it wouldn't float away.

"Okay let's hurry and get what we need and then get out of here," I said to my crewmates as I finished hiding the boat so no one would take it. "If anyone knows that where pirates then it wouldn't end well for us."

(btw they are in disguise so no one recognizes them)