Chapter 14

I knew that if we wasted any seconds, Frisk and Chara would be in great danger. So I decided to move my ass and finally let out of my Magic Pressure. Sans and Daniel noticed that, Daniel was surprised but worried. Sans was just surprised. After all, it was rare that a normal human could have enough control over his magic to do that trick.

But I wasn't a normal human.

"Sans, where was the place that you were supposed to meet ?" I asked Sans, he looked at me and grunted. "And what are you for Frisk and Chara ?" Sans asked back without answering my own question. "What are you, their father ?" I said, growing impatient. He looked at me in the eyes and sighed. 

"In a little back street near the school, I wanted to be able to meet without humans looking at us." He said, then I looked at Daniel. "You stay near the school." I said to Daniel. Even if he wanted to come, he knew that his magic wasn't going to be the best against them. So he nodded then I fist-bumped his shoulder. Then I started to run outside of the school, then I looked at my right side to see Sans running with me.

"There ! That's the one !" Sans said while running, I could hear his pants of exhaustion, and so I could hear mine as well. I could listen to my heart beating in my ears, but I didn't care for the moment.

I turned to be in that back street and I couldn't feel any magic coming from there. But I could hear some voices. So I decided to walk slowly as I gestured to Sans to be quiet. It was urgent, but rushing too much could make us fail.

"I can't believe that you're friend with that bitch." I could hear a male voice talking. "I can't believe you're a bitch." A female voice responded. "Got a dirty mouth huh ?" A second male voice said. I could hear a disgusted grunt from the previous female voice. "If you didn't use that dirty trick, you would've been begging already." The same female voice said. "Is that so ? What happened to the almighty pacifist ?" The first male voice asked, I was close enough to know that it was Owen. "I would let my sister beat the shit of you." A second female voice said, that was Frisk.

"Well, time to teach you that you chose the wrong guy to be friends with." The second male voice said, which was Toby. "Come closer, I dare you." The first female voice said, it was Chara. 

Then I saw the four of them, they were aside from my point of view, and Frisk and Chara were tied up. I saw Toby walking towards them, and I knew that he wasn't going to free them. "Don't move, come only if I can't fight them back." I said to Sans before I rushed between the girls and the boys.

"Repulse." I said, snapping my fingers as I let out a shockwave of my purple and red magic, making them fly a bit backwards. "Y/N ?" Chara and Frisk said at the same time, seemingly shocked. "Just made it in time." Owen said, laughing. 

"After all, that's all you know how to do isn't it ?" I said, cracking my knuckles. I knew that I wasn't going to go without fighting them. "And yet, works every time." Toby said, smirking. 

"It even worked better this time." Owen said, smirking too. "They're innocent, they don't need to be involved into our feud." I said, cracking my neck, readying myself. "They have all the rights to be involved, they befriended you." Owen said, smiling like a maniac. "But how did you find us ? I used my Soul Specialty." He followed, a bit angered. I just shrugged.

We stood there, looking at each other, then I looked back at Frisk and Chara, who seemed more surprised than anything. I sighed as I looked ahead of me to see that Owen and Toby started to put themselves into a more suitable position.

"Come on Y/N. Aren't you their knight in shining armor ?~" Owen said, he wanted me to get angry. The fact was, I was already pissed off. "I'm no knight." I said as I gritted my teeth. "Of course, you're better than that." Toby said.

"I just need to beat the both of you." I said as I focused on my feelings. "Come on, you talk like you'll be able to do that." Owen said, smirking. Of course he would look down on me. 

"Sorry." I said, next thing they knew, I was already ahead of them both. "I WILL beat you both." I said as I threw a right hook at Owen, making him fall. Then I looked at my right and saw Toby's foot right next to me, I dodged in time and I took his leg. I went for a elbow hit on his leg but Owen hit me with a hit at my guts. I stumbled back and grunted because of the pain.

Then, the both of them rushed at me. If I wanted to win, I needed to take out Toby first. "Repulse." I said as I controlled my magic to make Owen fly back. Then I felt a spike of anger coming into my soul. I decided to strike Toby at his guts. He dodged but he tripped a bit while doing that. Bingo. "Attract." I said while holding my hand towards him. He flew right next to me, so I decided to punch him with a right elbow hit. I heard a breaking sound coming from him so I smiled.

Then I threw a left hook at his face. When my fist connected, I suddenly saw a magical colorless knife flying at me. I didn't have time to react. I decided to let the knife hit me and it penetrated the same spot as the magical spell the other day. But I didn't break out of my focus as I low-kicked Toby, he suddenly was brought to his knees. Then I took him by the collar and used magic to empower my right fist. And then hit him.

I looked at him while he was on the ground, bleeding from his nose and mouth. I smirked as I looked at the knife in my shoulder. I took it and forcefully pulled it out. "You think that would stop me ?" I asked with an angered voice. 

"Oh my ! Such power coming from you." Owen said, rushing towards me. I quickly started to feel the effects of the blood lost because of that knife. So I couldn't dodge in time and his knee had hit my torso. I coughed up as the hit expelled every bit of air in my lungs. But I recovered quickly as I let my magic out. When Owen felt that, he suddenly fell back into a more safe position for him.

"That magic isn't good news." He said to himself. "Spawn." I said as I felt a stick-like form in my hand, the end of it was sharpened. I quickly launched it at him and he dodged quickly my attack. I smirked as I, soon, followed him and was just ahead of him.

His face turned into a surprised but scared mess as I delivered a heavy left jab into his sternum. Then I brought up my knee and it hit his guts. Then I moved in a way that he was between me and the wall. "Repulse." I said as I snapped my fingers. The shockwave made him fly back a bit only to be stopped by the wall behind him. He fell face first in the ground, the shock made by my magic and the wall made him unconscious. 

"Are you alright ?" I asked as I made my way towards the sisters. They looked at me surprised. After all I did show them how much I controlled my magic. "S-Spawn." I stuttered as I felt myself becoming weaker and weaker. Nonetheless, I created a knife to cut the ropes who made them unable to do anything.

"Y/N ! Frisk we need to heal him !" Chara said, her voice mirrored her panicking expression. "I know I know !" Frisk said as she pulled out her phone. "H-He's already there." I said, pointing the way I came.

Then, the skeleton showed himself. He looked at me and seemed surprised. "Sans, quick, you need to help him !" Frisk said, although she was panicked, I could swear it was less than Chara. Then I couldn't help but to chuckle.

"I'll be a-alright, don't w-worry." I said, smiling at the sisters. Then I put my left hand on my opened shoulder and saw that my hand was covered in blood.  I felt dizzy and weak as I couldn't stand anymore, so I fell on my right knee as I supported myself using my left hand on my left knee.

"Y/N !" Chara yelled as she came to support me. I looked at her and smiled, even when I wasn't in the best shape, I still found her cute. I could see tears beginning to form at the corner of her eyes. So I brought my left hand and wiped the tears that started to fall down.

"I guess I'll n-need to explain." I said, scoffing a bit. But then, I closed my eyes, as I didn't have the strength to keep them open.

Soon enough, I fell into unconsciousness.