Oblivion Crisis Arc: Taking Back Kvatch

By the broken chapel there are Scamps, Clannfears, Flame Atronachs and one big Daedroth flooding the area.
"This may be where most of the Daedra were." Said Deku.
The Daedra immediately attacked.
The guards took on the scamps while Kirishima dodged fireballs from a couple of Flame Atronachs then chopping them.
More piled on Kirishima, clawing him to death and Deku struggling to wrestle off a Clannfear with his sword.
Deku pushed it off with his legs but another headbutted him as he got up.
Deku was able to grab his sword and strike the 2nd Clannfear but felt pain on himself. "Ow. That felt like I was cut a little too. It didn't even claw me."
"Damage reflection! All Clannfears have that ability. Not too much we can do to prevent that but if you have some lightning spell you can weaken most Daedra." Kirishima said trying to escape the pile of Daedra tearing him.
Matius tried knocking off some of them. "Get off of red head you beasts."
One of them latched on to Matius.
"I'll just have to deal with it then." Deku stabbed the 2nd Clannfear and used his shock spell to stun the first one then killed it with his blade.
He tried to ignore the pain enough to slice some of the flame Atronachs off his friend.
Kirishima is now free enough to take down the rest.
"Sir, are you all right?" Asked Matius.
"I think so. A little burnt but I'm still standing." Kirishima said.
"A couple of minutes in battle and we are struggling already." Said Deku out of breath.
"Maybe but we can still do this. Nobody said this was a cake walk after all. But I hope this is where most of the Daedra are." Said Kirishima.
The giant Daedroth creeped up letting out a huge loud roar.
Deku shivered in fear and let out a quiet nervous tone "Giant alligator."
The Daedroth hooked it's claws into the ground after Deku move away.
Everybody pounded on it after getting stuck but didn't do much damage.
More enemies leaped from behind, before the Daedroth was finally free, then struck Deku with the piece of the ground still attached.
Deku was backed up and forced to block the giant creatures claws with his sword.
The sword was flown away and then flung Deku into a damaged house.
The giant creature slashed a beam with its claws causing the house to collapse.
"MIDORIYA!" Yelled a devastated Kirishima.
Filled with rage and tears Kirishima rushed towards the Daedroth blocking every fireball it shot from it's mouth.
Every other daedra were down.
"That kid is going to need our help. Especially after what happened to the other one." Said Matius.
"We just keep going down one by one. I don't know if we can do this." Said the Altmer guard.
"We can. We must, even if it takes our lives we defend the people of Kvatch if we are afraid or not. We made it this far and we are not going to give up now! Hazzah!" Matius charged after the giant beast from its side slashing it.
It was then shot by some arrows with more cutting.
Kirishima still angry stuck his axe deep in it's back.
"Oh damn." A guard said.
The Daedroth now even more ferocious flung the guards away with it's hands then attempted to claw Kirishima again.
Kiri dodged and punched staggering the creature "This is for Midoriya!" He yelled.
The Daedroth was flipped over after it's arm was caught.
"Ha ha, it's tired out. Now we can finish it!" Yelled the Altmer guard.
In a split second Kiri was grabbed and was runned into several charred houses.
"Nooooo!" Matius yelled.
The red head was pinned and the Daedroth raised it's giant claw ready to strike him.
"That's it I'm dead. Midoriya, Bakugo, Sero, Iida everyone else. I'm sorry I encouraged Kaminari into this kind of thing, even if it was not what we thought would happen. It was nice knowing you all and IM SORRY!" he yelled tearfully.
At the last moment, a rope wrapped around it's hand and was pulled back.
Kirishima looked over seeing Deku standing holding the rope.
"Don't worry Red Riot I got you!" Deku yelled.
"Midoriya!" Kirishima yelled excited.
The Daedroth got punched in the nostrils forcing it to let go.
Deku used his shock spell into the rope to stun the Daedroth then he let go.
Kirishima hugged Deku with no hesitation.
"You're okay, you're okay, you're okay. You scared me so bad. I thought you were a goner."
"Oh my God you thought I was dead? Don't worry I'm okay." Said Deku.
"How did you even get out of that?" Asked Kirishima.
"I wasn't given much time to think so I did the first thing that came to my mind. Leap into the house behind it. That's when I found some materials to make some things that might help us." Said Deku.
Kirishima shows an embarrassed expression "I guess I should have known that would be possible. But what things?"
"You see in a little bit. That thing will be getting back up soon so we better think fast." Said Deku.
"I say if the time is right, we stab that Daedroth in the heart. All we need is to have us restrain it giving you that chance to stab it right through." Said Kirishima.
The guards came running in.
"Thank the gods you are alive. We were worried sick. But thank you for helping the red head." Said Matius.
"Are they even trying to help?" Deku whispered.
"Yes, they are just not best at fighting big creatures." Whispered Kirishima.
"That makes two of us. Or six." Said Deku.
A loud roar sound out.
"Do you have any more ropes?" Asked Kirishima.
"No but the one I used is still there. Wait, everyone use that rope to tie up that creature." Commanded Deku.
"Hey I'm the one giving out orders. But good idea." Said Matius.
The Daedroth leaped on to a pile of charred rubble and blasted fireballs everywhere.
The guards swung the rope in the air until a fireball burned it in half.
"Damnit! Now what!?" Yelled Matius.
"Perhaps we can still tie it's hands back." Said Vonius.
"That may have to be our plan. Go grab that other end of the rope." Commanded Matius.
The Daedroth leaped in front of Vonius and another guard.
"We better lure that beast somewhere so they won't get clawed." Said Deku.
"I'll start luring it to me. I'll need your help." Said Kirishima.
Deku nods in agreement.
Kirishima threw a rock at it "Overhear you giant alligator demon. I'm not done with you!"
The Daedroth started chasing Kirishima and Deku "RUN!"
They were chased around the area until they were cornered in another charred house.
"Was getting cornered a part of your plan?" Asked a sterned Deku.
"No. I made a mistake." Answered Kirishima.
Their faces quickly turned frightened as soon as the Daedroth was about to strike.
Before it can it's hand was wrapped and pulled back as well as it's second one.
The guards held the arms back as with the ropes the best they can "Hurry finish it! We can only hold them back for so long!" Matius yelled.
Deku pulled out his sword "Say good night demon!"
The Daedroth knocked the sword out of his hands with it's foot.
"Ah come on! I knew this was going to be hard but this is just ridiculous!"
"Find something else to stab it then! We can't hold it for too much longer!" Yelled Matius.
A roar sounds out and Deku's face quickly turns frightened again.
Kirishima found a pointy wooden beam in between them.
"Midoriya, help me lift this beam." Said Kirishima.
The two started lifting up the beam and the Daedroth pulled on the ropes forcing the guards to let go.
"Hurry we need it higher!"
The boys struggled and struggled trying to lift the giant beam.
The Daedroth then charged 'stab' suddenly blood was dripping and the giant creature was leaning motionless with a wooden beam though it.
The boys were out of breath and collapsed on the ground.