Oblivion Crisis Arc: Sensei to the Rescue

U.A. was mysteriously attacked being left with a giant hole in the middle of the school.
Nezu and Aizawa are standing outside.
"I'm afraid school will be out until the school is fix. But I can check in with other schools if they'll take our students in." Said Nezu.
"Only five of them didn't return. It's been suspected Kaminari entered that disk, Todoroki and Uraraka followed him." Said Aizawa.
"I know but I'm sure they'll find a way out eventually." Said Nezu.
"Bakugo is already blowing a fuse. I'm afraid Endeavor is next if he finds out about Todoroki." Said Aizawa.
"He won't. But he will get concerned about the attack." Said Nezu.
"That game disk they are in is all over the news. I think they need help." Said Aizawa.
"Now Mr Aizawa, I don't think we need to do anything unnecessary." Said Nezu.
"What if they're already dead?" Asked Aizawa.
"Listen. You can go in that disk all you want but I am smart enough to stay here by the school." Said Nezu.
"Whatever. I don't need you anyway." Said Aizawa.
He walked away with Nezu following him.
"Mr Aizawa wait. Wait!" A worried Nezu yelled.
Cutting back to Chorrol Teekeeus is covered with fire wounds and dirt.
"I'm impressed, you are one of my strongest opponents I ever faced. Still, no mage has been able to defeat me." Said Toka.
Toka duplicated his katana now wielding two.
He spins his katanas around his body and clinks the blades emitting a temporary flare.
"I will fight you till my last breath. Even if more Valkyns arrive." Said Teekeeus.
"You would be smoked, lizard. What are you even fighting for anyway?" Toka asked.
"I'm fighting you to protect the people for as long as I can." Answered Teekeeus.
"Are you?" Toka asked again.
"Yes." Teekeeus responded.
"I don't think so." Said Toka coldly.
Teekeeus created an ice sword in fury.
"Just shup up!" Yelled Teekeeus.
An giant blue magic circle appeared above Toka and ice spears rained down.
They were sliced and melted by the katanas and Toka threw a few at Teekeeus.
The Argonian mage blocked the spears with the ice sword then charged at the skilled Dremora creating a sound wave.
Just as the sound wave disappeared Aizawa appeared inside Chorrol by the south gate.
"I knew it." He said.
Nezu was hanging on to Aizawa's back.
"I warned you. This place is already in smokey ruins." Said Nezu.
"Nah it's fixable. But that scary portal might be the source of the destruction." Said Aizawa.
They saw Daedra come out of the gate nonstop, now some of them being Kynmarcher ranked Dremora with a few special abilities.
"Mr Aizawa you told me some of our students were inside a videogame but you never told me it was Oblivion." Said Nezu.
"I thought you knew." Said Aizawa.
"No I never been told the name. I love this game and now I get to be a part of it." Said Nezu excitedly.
"Kill these two civilians!" Yelled a Kynmarcher.
The Daedra charged after them.
"You hade to say that at a bad time." Said Aizawa.
"Sorry. But I think we can take them on." Said Nezu.
"How? There are so many of them." Asked Aizawa.
The army keeps getting closer.
"I have an idea. But first we need to run." Nezu grabbed Aizawa's hand and started running to their left. "This way."
They ran by a merchant shop and Nezu grabbed a hammer laying on the stone walkway.
"I can use this hammer. I just need to find some metal and cloth."
"I have an idea. I'll grab everything you possibly need and I'll find you." Said Aizawa.
"Some weapons would be nice. And I need a filled soul gem. At least get those." Said Nezu.
"What is a soul gem?" Asked Aizawa.
"They are blue gems you can find in the magic guild hall. Just look for the building with a blue sign that says Mages Guild." Said Nezu.
"Okay you hide. I'll lure them away." Aizawa threw out some Caltrops causing some of the Clannfears to stumble and Daedroths stepped on some.
Aizawa used his cloth to get himself on the roofs.
Nezu snuck around and entered a cabin.
Aizawa ran around looking for material until he noticed the raised platform Toka and Teekeeus are on.
Teekeeus still enraged was non stop bashing on Toka's katanas.
"I know you're trying to aim for my head." He broke the ice sword and cut the Argonian across the face.
The impact cased Teekeeus to fall over being close to the edge.
Another slash came across his face, then another on his knee.
"He needs help." Aizawa's thoughts said.
Aizawa pulled out his knife. "Maybe I can tye my cloth around this knife and throw it into the rock."
A piece of stone hit the platform but Teekeeus was too injured to notice.
"We need to aim higher." Said Uraraka.
"I don't know how much longer Teekeeus can survive that fight." Said Angalmo.
Uraraka put another rock on the catapult.
"Let's try moving it back more."
Teekeeus was slashed again this time being slid off and now hanging on for dear life.
"You should have never faced me, lizard. If you really cared about the citizens, you could have led them away from this city to somewhere safe, but no. You decide to face me hoping you can actually defeat me." Said Toka.
"I was holding you back giving everyone a chance to escape." Said a struggling Teekeeus.
Toka stomped on one of his hands.
"Don't lie to me. You say you were trying to scare me away but you definitely wanted to stay and completely kill me. All the other idiots believed you can save this city with their help. Well that's impossible. I am a Valkynaz rank. You were trying to gain appreciation from the Arch Mage after your mess up years ago. You want back in the Arcane University even in a time like this. Even if you are just distracting me until someone closes the gate I can see it in your eyes. Dagon may have personally ordered me and Ikke to open the gate here in hopes of finding those two Imperials, but I got someone good enough to kill." Said Toka.
Toka was pushing the Argonians hand as the stone flew over them.
Teekeeus noticed that time wondering where it came from.
Aizawa noticed too. "Someone must be attacking from the ground. That may be helpful." His thoughts said.
Todoroki was now on the catapult.
"Okay launch me. He's about to push him off." Said Todoroki.
"Please use it wisely. You only got one use and that demon may be expecting you." Said Angalmo.
"We better hope he doesn't." Said Todoroki.
"Good luck." Uraraka launched Todoroki in the air.
"Are we going to be able to run to the other side in time?" Asked Uraraka.
"Oh crap I was supposed to run there first! He's doomed!" Yelled Angalmo.
Aizawa stuck his knife in the stone of the platform and started climbing up his scarf.
"Any last words before I push you off." Said Toka.
"Just four. You talk too much." Said Teekeeus.
"Strange words." Said Toka.
Todoroki aimed the scroll towards Toka and a green ball shot out and hit him.
Toka was paralyzed allowing Aizawa to kick him off the platform.
First he grabbed Todoroki with his scarf and pulled him on the platform and then they helped Teekeeus back up.
The platform fell back down onto the same spot and the volcanos disappeared.
Toka was seen knocked out and his helmet was off showing his face looking more skull-like.
His katana appeared to land near his head.
"Are you two okay?" Asked Aizawa.
"I'm glad to see you sensei. Uraraka is with the citizens and Kaminari is still in that gate." Answered Todoroki.
"He's in that scary portal?" Asked a surprised Aizawa.
"He was trying to help someone close this gate. They have been in there for a while I'm starting to worry." Said Todoroki.
"We need to get out of here. But I want to do something first." Said Teekeeus.
Todoroki helped Teekeeus bring the unconscious Toka back into the gate.
"Are you sure Nezu's plan will work?" Asked Todoroki.
"You better hope. I hate to imagine what might have happened to Kaminari." Said Aizawa.
"I have a feeling those guards couldn't handle all those Daedra. Come young man. We need to get to Nonwyll Caverns. Where it's safe....er." Said Teekeeus.
"Best get moving now. There are still demons everywhere. Is it okay if I borrow some of your soul gems?" Asked Aizawa.
"Go ahead. You're likely going to need them." Said Teekeeus.
Aizawa found Nezu after sneaking around town collecting a bunch of material.
"I got the stuff. Including the weapons and soul gems." Said Aizawa.
"Funny enough. I happened to find weapons in this shack. And a bunch of Sigil Stones. Seriously whoever this owner is has closed a lot of gates. These stones will have more power than the soul gems. But I might still need them." Said Nezu.
"Okay you what are you planning?" Asked Aizawa.
"I am going to build a mech completely run by magic. The Sigil Stone will power it and I will attach some weapons on it. This mech will do some powerful hits." Nezu grabbed a Sigil Stone with an 85 on it. "Seriously who puts numbers on their Sigil Stones. Probably to keep count I guess."
The scene shows the cabin with building sound effects.
The Daedra took notice then a large iron mech looking a bit like All Might broke the front side of the cabin and walked out.
Many have been flown away by the built in mace of the mech.
Another group was stopped by a giant metal foot.
The Kynmarcher ranked Dremora shot out their unique spells and roped the mechs arms with chains.
One shot out fire beams from the palms of his hands piercing through the iron on the left shoulder.
Another threw lightning spears.
"Nezu." Said Aizawa panicky.
"Be glad you got me multiple soul gems." Nezu pulled a lever and shocked the Dremora warriors holding the chains.
The rest were finished off by the lighting magic in the mech and they headed for the Oblivion Gate.
Once in the world they witnessed the flood waters caused by the tsunami.
"How are we supposed to find Kaminari in this mess?" Asked Aizawa.
They noticed the hurricane clouds at the top of the main tower.
"Maybe we can find him up there." Answered Nezu.
Oreyn was still fighting off the water serpents and continued getting hit and shocked by the flails.
Ikke twirls his dire flail vertically making wind like a very powerful fan to blow Oreyn in the water.
Oreyn hooked his mace into the ground to stay in place but also had to overcome the electric arrows coming his way from the spike balls.
Several hit him but he never let go.
Kaminari still hanging is trying to find a way down.
"I have got to get down and help him, or he's going to die." Said Kaminari's thoughts.
Oreyn struggled to fight the weapons switching serpents.
He prepared to fight one with a sword but it switched to a spear after it went though a chain hole.
He blocked it anyway but was poked by another one with a pike and got shocked again.
Weapons kept changing over and over again making it hard for him to fight them with the right strategy.
The flails that came his way didn't make it any easier for him.
He was still getting hit over and over even getting knocked to the walls.
Ikke leaps in front of him. "SOME CHAMPION YOU ARE! A DISGRACE TO THE GUILD YOU'RE IN! HOW DID YOU RANK THIS HIGH IF YOU CAN'T FIGHT ME!" He yelled.
Ikke continues to hit Oreyn with his flails.
BAM! His face was hit hard enough to destroy his helmet.
Oreyn lies on the ground damaged and depressed as the serpents started surrounding him.
Kaminari was able to jump on a water serpent to get down.
He got shocked but successfully landed on Ikke's large spike on his helmet.
"SO MUCH FOR FACING ONE OF THE STRONGEST WARRIORS ON NIRN! JUST DIE!"
Kaminari strikes Ikke's helmet with his sword.
He was grabbed and held hostage.
Ikke yelled to yelled face "DID YOU THINK I FORGOT ABOUT YOU?! NO! YOU JUST WEREN'T AS IMPORTANT TO DEAL WITH CONSIDERING YOUR SKILLS ARE SO WEAK!"
"Yeah. You are also right. I am no match against you." Said Kaminari.
"WHY DID YOU TRY TO FIGHT ME THAN!?" Ikke asked.
"To make you hold me hostage so my friend can use his full potential to rescue me, like you wanted." Answered Kaminari.
"IDIOT! HE WON'T USE HIS FULL STRENGTH BECAUSE HE'S TOO WORRIED HE WILL EXPOSE HIS BIG SECRET!" Yelled Ikke.
Oreyn slowly lifts his head up seeing Kaminari about to be squeezed despite his sight being blurred.
"TIME TO DIE BLONDE!"
Oreyn slightly got up and threw his mace at Ikke's helmet with enough force to make him lose balance.
"You let him go now!" Yelled Oreyn.
"Told you." Said Kaminari.
"NOW WAIT A MINUTE! IT'S NOT KNOWN UNTIL HE SHOWS IT MORE!" Ikke released Kaminari.
Elii and his remaining guards came in and so did Aizawa and Nezu in the mech.
"We found him. And other guy." Said Aizawa.
"Don't worry Kaminari. We are here." Said Nezu.
"Thank God. Can you help us with the serpents? Don't cut them though, that only makes more." Said Kaminari.
"We'll handle the serpents. You guys take on the big guy." Ordered Nezu.
"Wait a minute I'm the ones giving orders here. But that plan works." Said Elii.
Ikke swings his dire flail at the group when Oreyn came in and kicked one away and grabbed the other one.
"I got this one. You guys try to take out the Sigil Stone." Said Oreyn.
"Sigil Stone?" Asked Elii.
"It's that round rock in the fire pillar." Answered Nezu.
"SERPENTS! ATTACK HIS ALLIES!" Yelled Ikke.
The serpents directed themselves to the group.
"Be careful it's very windy here. Don't fall into the water either." Said Oreyn.
Ikke lifted Oreyn up with his dire flail.
Oreyn leaped off and snapped the pole in half changing back to the one handed two ball flails.
Ikke continues swinging and Oreyn handles them much better by kicking and knocking them away as he runs towards him, even pushing through the winds.
He hops on and hits Ikke several times on the face with his mace, damaging his helmet.
He leaps to the backside and kicks him in the water.
Ikke immediately jumps out with sparks all around his armor.
"THATS MORE LIKE IT! BUT I LIKE TO SEE YOU HANDLE SIX!" Ikke magically added another spike ball on both of his sticks now becoming triple balled flails.
The winds started to die down so Ikke can save up some magicka.
The mech was easily able to freeze some of the serpents with some ice spells and hand mace.
"Can someone get me to the Sigil Stone?" Asked Kaminari.
"I can do that. Follow me." Said Elli.
A stream of lightning formed after Ikke scratched his claws backwards on the ground.
It circled around the Sigil Stone and vertical streams shot up around it too.
How are we supposed to get that now? Wait how do you get it out?"
"It's actually pretty easy. You just have to grab it and pull it out. Though I wear fire protection first unless you can handle the burn." Said Kaminari.
"That's it? I guess Dagon relies on his subjects to protect it." Said Elli.
"But there's lightning all around it now." Said Kaminari.
"We'll find a way." Said Elli.
"Or we will. Aizawa I need you to step out of the mech please." Said Nezu.
Aizawa jumped out and Nezu moved the mech to the cage of lightning.
He had it grab the lightning streaks and pushed them apart and he quickly jumped out only being briefly shocked.
The mech was getting electrocuted making Nezu quickly pull the Sigil Stone with the 85 on it out.
"That's better. It's still a tight gap though." Said guard 1.
"That's where someone small enough slips through and grabs the stone. My plan is full proof." Said Nezu.
"NO!!!" Ikke destroyed the mech with his triple balled flails and the lighting bars are back in place.
"You were saying, mouse." Said guard 2 frustrated.
"Look out!" Yelled Elli.
The flails nearly landed on them after they leaped away very quickly.
Oreyn ran besides Ikke and spin kicked his leg so hard to the point of cracking his armor.
The large Dremora kneeled down in pain but kept trying to swing at Oreyn in a fit of rage.
"I ASKED FOR A CHALLENGE, BUT NOW YOU ARE JUST ANNOYING ME!" He yelled.
Oreyn grabbed onto a chain of one of the spike balls and he was lifted up.
Just before Ikke slammed it down again Oreyn successfully used his mace combined with his incredible strength to break the chain and a spike ball landed on the big Dremora pinning him down, he wasn't knocked out though.
Oreyn summersaults in the air and lands safely next to the Sigil Stone, only to collapse from his injuries right after.
"Oreyn are you okay?" Asked Kaminari.
"No. I pushed myself so hard to knock that giant down I got injured even more. Getting back up was already hard enough." Answered Oreyn.
"Dude that was awesome. Except for your wounds." Said Kaminari.
"JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU FACE DAGON! HE'S WAY BIGGER THAN ME!" Yelled Ikke.
"We need to get that stone out before he gets back up again." Said Kaminari.
"How? It's still protected by that lightning cage." Asked Elli.
"Stand aside I got this. Sensei I want you to grab the Sigil Stone while I push those bars aside." Said Kaminari.
"This has got to be one of your dumbest ideas ever. Nezu nearly lost his life trying to do that." Scolded Aizawa.
"It will work. Risky but this plan will work. We have to move fast because the gate doesn't take very long to close." Said Kaminari.
Kaminari use his lighting shield spell on himself and pushed back the lighting bars getting electrocuted in the process.
"HURRY!"
Aizawa used his scarf to grab the stone and Kaminari let go having his brain short circuit.
He gave a double thumbs up letting everyone know he's okay.
"Everyone. Grab the injured and let's escape this place." Said Elli.
Aizawa grabbed Kaminari and two guards grabbed Oreyn.
"THIS WON'T BE THE LAST TIME YOU WILL SEE US! ESPECIALLY YOU DUNMER!" Yelled Ikke.
Everyone escaped the collapsing tower and ran for the gate.
Toka has awaken only to be trampled by the grounp.
They jumped out and the gate closed.
By the cave, Countess Valga were discussing plans for safety with her stewart, Laythe Wavrick.
"I fear a Gate can open in any city. I don't think Bruma is an option." Said Countess Valga.
"We won't be any safer in the wilderness. Oblivion gates are practically everywhere at this point even for Blackwood Company to handle. If you think about it Bruma will at least have some extra reinforcements to aid us." Said Wavrick.
"I suppose you're right but I heard about a great gate opening near Bruma." Said Valga.
"What other choice do we have." Said Wavrick.
"Okay. We'll retreat to Bruma but I fear we're only going to bring them death." Said Valga.
"I think the biggest reason why they opened the gate here is because they were after the Heroes of Kvatch. If that gate contained more powerful Daedra it must have been for them." Said Teekeeus.
"They weren't here though. Why did they still invade Chorrol?" Asked Valga.
"Those two are our friends so they may have thought they were with us. Though they didn't seem to mind staying around causing destruction after they realized they weren't here." Said Uraraka.
"Keep in mind they serve the Prince Of Destruction. It's in their nature." Said Angalmo.
The guards came with Kaminari and Oreyn.
"Elli, you found them." Said Bittneld.
"Yes. The gate is also closed thanks to them. They need medical attention though." Said Elli.
"I better get to work." Said Angalmo.
"How's the damage?" Asked Wavrick.
"Not as charred as Kvatch but there is a lot of rubble and destruction done to the buildings." Answered Elli.
"We'll rebuild once this crisis is over. I'm afraid we are going to stay in Bruma for a while." Said Valga.
"Probably for the best. Another gate can open around here any second by now." Said Elli.
"Sensei!" Uraraka ran up and hugged Aizawa.
"Nice to see you again, Uraraka." Said Aizawa.
"What is Nezu doing here?" Asked Uraraka.
"I tried stopping him but once I grabbed his leg I got sucked in too. I'm glad I did though. This world is so much more detailed and expansive it's absolutely beautiful. The people especially look much more beautiful. I imagine what the Imperial City looks like." Said Nezu excitedly.
Everyone looked at him awkwardly.
"I'm just very fond of fantasy worlds."
"We better get moving, before another gate possibly opens out of nowhere." Said a guard.
"We'll explain everything on the way." Said Uraraka.
"Yeah I would like to know what is going on." Said Aizawa.
Everybody road on carriages and horses, one of them containing a bunch of dogs.
A mysterious Khajiit wearing golden robes was looking behind a tree.
End of chapter.