The Press Conference

"Tejasswi, have you lost it?Why do you want to do this just before your audition?"

Tejasswi showed up at Aneri's office and told her about Rohan seeking favor to clear Rashmi's name. This drove Aneri frustrated, and she swore at him.

"To grab this role." Tejasswi replied with a mischievous smile.

"Now, what does that mean?" Aneri scratched her head.

"You will get to know soon." Tejasswi said this and winked. Aneri knows that she has a plan.

"You are getting too mysterious lately. You postponed our last evening's meeting, and today you barged into my office early, with new tidings."

"What's going on? Is there anything wrong with you, and I am oblivious?" Aneri asked and raised her eyebrows.

'That's true, but I can't disclose it to you. I got married behind your back, and this new relationship brought many changes in my life.' Tejasswi thought with dismay.

"Come on, tell me, what are you up to?"

Aneri's finger clicked in front of Tejasswi's face, zooming her out of her thoughts.

"Have patience. Do as I said; arrange a press conference in Pristine Moments." Tejasswi said.

Aneri nodded and got busy with the phone calls.

"What, a press conference in the company's building?" Rashmi asked.

She was thrilled to know that Tejasswi asked for a press conference to clear Rashmi's name.

"Yes, she said, she will clear the rumor in front of the media." Rohan replied.

"How did you get her on the board?" Rashmi asked out of suspicion. Tejasswi is not easy to deal with.

"Of course it wasn't easy, and I had to promise her something in exchange." Rohan answered while fetching something from his table drawer.

"What was that?" Rashmi asked immediately.

She trembled in fear; if Tejasswi had seize this opportunity to fix another date for the marriage, she would lose to her.

"This is for you, honey."
Rohan didn't answer and gave her an envelope, which made Rashmi jump in excitement.

"Oh wow, a shopping voucher worth $1 million. My baby, you are the best." She hugged Rohan, then pecked him many times.

Rohan knew she loved shopping beyond anything, which is why he gifted her an expensive voucher before disclosing the condition Tejasswi put forth.

"Did you like it?" Rohan adored her enthusiasm and asked lovingly.

"Of course, honey, now tell me what Tejasswi demanded in return for her favor."

"She wants me to punish the real culprit and fire Pari Gupta."

Rohan knew beforehand that Rashmi would throw a fit over this topic, and she did the same as he expected. Finally, he had to deal with her sternly.

"No, this can't be done. She can't make you dance to her tune."

Rashmi argued for a long time about her loss but couldn't persuade Rohan.

"I already promised Tejasswi, and to be honest, I share her thoughts; the culprit should be punished. Rashmi I am not doing this for you, but for my company, so there is no room for argument." Rohan said this and dashed out of his office.

Rashmi stamped her foot and reluctantly followed him to the press meet.

"Miss Sharma, could you tell us the reason for this press conference all of a sudden?"
Why are renowned designers Manav Malhotra and Tina Suri, the judges of the Iconic Mode contest, here as well?"