Elegance And Revelations

The next morning, Tejasswi woke up late, all dizzy after throwing up a few times at night.

Karan was already gone, and she found a glass of lemonade with a memo under it.

'Crystal citrus will help, or I'm a call away.'

"Awe, so sweet of him," Tejasswi exclaimed, taking in the fresh aroma of lemon in her lime juice.

"The smell of lemon is truly revitalizing. After a night of sickness and keeping Karan up, I feel completely drained. I even ended up disturbing Shivangi and Kunal for no good reason."

Tejasswi was feeling blue for making Karan awake all night while nursing her.

"Ahh, speaking of which, what did Shivangi get me in this packet?"

Tejasswi opened the side drawer and fetched the small packet Shivangi got her last night, asking her to use it in the morning.

As she unwrapped the package, a pregnancy test kit slipped onto her lap, leaving her astonished.

"The pregnancy test kit?"
A shy smile appeared on Tejasswi's lips. Looking at it, she held it near her chest.

"Though I'm not sure, there is no harm in trying it."

Tejasswi headed to the washroom with the pregnancy test kit, and with a fast-beat heart, she checked the result.

"It's positive; I can barely wrap my head around it." She whispered in excitement, her hand resting on her flat belly. "Oh, my gracious, I'm going to be a mother. The baby is already here!"

Tejasswi was in a whirlwind of emotions, talking a mile a minute. She reached out for her phone to call Karan but held back.

"No, I want to tell you this in person. Get ready, future dad, because I have an incredible surprise for you tonight," she excitedly announced, tucking the pregnancy test kit result into the side drawer.

The party evening, Tejasswi exuded elegance as she dolled up for the most awaited evening.

She slipped into Mandy's crafted masterpiece, a stunning scarlet off-shoulder mermaid gown. Draped around her collarbone was a unique ruby necklace, a cherished present from Karan.

In an effortlessly styled, messy bun, a few loose strands framed her face with a gentle grace. Her makeup was masterfully applied—a soft smoky eye, a daring crimson lip, and cheeks adorned with a rosy hue, bestowing upon her a lively and healthy luminescence.

While an assistant was fastening her high-heeled stiletto, perfectly coordinated with her gown, her phone chimed.

'Sunny My Sunshine calling...' flashed on screen, making her lips curled into a beautiful smile. That was a video call.

"I'll take care of it; could you please give me some space?" Tejasswi requested, gesturing to the stylist and her assistant.

She chased them away before receiving the video call from Karan. "Hey, what's up?" She asked in a chirpy tone while strapping on the sandals.

Karan only had a glimpse of her face, and his heart skipped a few beats. "Honey, you're an angelic beauty."

"Thanks, my Greek god." Tejasswi couldn't help but keep on smiling with a blush.

"Got ready?" 

"Yeah, almost....." Tejasswi got up and looked for her clutch bag.

"Awesome, arrive there with Miss Khanna, and we will walk in together."

"No, Sunny, we can't do this. Didn't Grandpa say that we can't be spotted together until he announces our marriage?"

Tejasswi immediately refused the idea, but Karan was adamant.