Cat Out Of The Bag

'Darn it, why does Sunny have to go through my contact list only? How to make him understand: this is how I remember the person by their impression of me.' Tejasswi thought with dismay.

"Exploring your contacts was amazing fun to kill time. Each name boosted my interest, and I couldn't refrain from going through the entire list," Karan said with a wide grin on his lips.

"Angry bird must be dad, and Paris Hilton 2.0 was Sudha mom, right?"

Tejasswi's eyes widen in shock. 'Could he really have guessed that easily? Oh gosh, did he discover his number is saved as 'Mr. Money' in my phone?'

"Wow, your expressions tell quite the story. But who's the Cute Adonis, and why does Vicky wear a Superman cape in your world?" Karan's tone was tinged with envy.

Tejasswi beat her head for being exposed to Karan, and now he's grilling her with a lengthy list of questions. She couldn't stop grumbling about it.

"What? Answer me......" Karan tilted his head to catch a glimpse of Tejasswi's furrowed expression and relished it.

"Kunal is a cute adonis, and thanks to Vicky's brave act, he's a real-life Superman,"

Tejasswi remarked, arms crossed in a grumpy stance.

"Then, why am I Mr. Money?"

"What have you figured out already?

Karan let out a sigh and admitted, "It was quite challenging, to be honest. I got all worked up browsing titles like Superman, cute Adonis, and best Kundrra, only to find out none were mine. In the end, I had to dial your number to realize I'm your 'Mr. Money'."

"This is the method I use to retain the numbers, envisioning them in my mind."

"Mr. Money? Did I end up flaunting my money before you?"

As Tejasswi's irritation escalated, Karan took even greater pleasure in teasing her.

"Yes, that's true, but it was primarily at the outset. That was my initial impression of you," Tejasswi confessed sincerely.

Indeed, he's transformed a great deal, particularly in Tejasswi's perception. She no longer regards him as the annoying businessman she used to.

"Fine, but I changed it."
Karan's phone chimed, prompting him to don his earphones before picking up the call.

Tejasswi swiftly verified and discovered his number saved as 'Sunny.' A wide smile spread across her face, as this nickname was her creation. She then modified the contact to read, 'Sunny, my sunshine.'

"How's that?" She showed the screen to Karan.

While on the phone, Karan communicated solemnly, giving only a thumbs-up gesture to her.

"Fine, I will be there," Karan said, hastily wrapping up the call and pulling over to the side of the road.

"Teju, there's something important I need to take care of, so you go ahead."

He unbuckled his seat belt and briskly exited the car, prompting Tejasswi to follow suit from her side.

"Karan, you go first; I will take a cab." Tejasswi insisted, but Karan nodded in agreement.

"I'll hail a cab. You took my car. Make the most of your day off, go home, and rest up. I'll be back before you know it."

Karan held the door open, ensuring Tejasswi was comfortably seated. He remained there until she left, then quickly contacted her security team to give them instructions to closely accompany her.