Clash of Worlds

Author note:- The way comments are decreasing from last few chapters, it took my mood from the story. Soon I'm going to end it and don't want to ask for your response anymore.

I don't think it's worth to start the next story on wattpad for you guys when I can sell it to any other paid platforms in exclusive contract.

Just being great fan of Tejasswi and like Tejran as well I was writing on wattpad.

Please don't comment now upon this, be as silent as you all were like on other chapters except few 10 or 12 readers. My heartfelt thanks to them.
................................

"What's wrong, Teju? Is something bothering you?" Karan held her face and asked gently.

Tejasswi remained silent, burying her face in Karan's chest, tears streaming down quietly. Karan's heart sank as he felt her tears.

"You invited Tejasswi's family? Do you not know how they treated her?" Rakesh's voice held a hint of frustration as he murmured near Karan's ear.

"Tejasswi's family? What the f**k?" Karan was taken aback by the new revelation and turned to look at the bidder around his age, who had won because both Karan and Rakesh were preoccupied by Tejasswi's distressing state.

"Yes, that's Tejasswi's brother, Ishan Sharma," Rakesh indicated towards the successful bidder. "And those individuals are her parents, while the older folks are her grandparents. The entire family is here," he explained, indicating the group that joined Ishan with cheerful expressions.

"We've secured the win. Thank you, Ishan," Tejasswi's father, Shekhar Sharma, exclaimed, expressing his gratitude.

With eyes gleaming, Tejasswi's mother, Janki Sharma, remarked, "This will be a cherished reminder of my daughter's success."

Karan's face flushed with anger as he wondered, "Why did they show up here?" They had invaded a private event without any invitation, which only added to Tejasswi's discomfort as her mother unabashedly declared their relationship.

"Tejasswi's mother; are they her family?"

The assembled Kundrra family, who had come to witness the auction of Tejasswi's belongings, were collectively taken aback. They vividly recalled Tejasswi's intense reaction to Anjana's request to meet her family during their initial dinner together.

With a gentle touch, Karan released the embrace and motioned for Tejasswi to compose herself; the party was still in full swing.

He made his way to the Sharma family, still holding Tejasswi in a tight hug, and extended his hand for a cordial shake. "It's great to meet you all."

He managed to greet them all with a feigned warmth, and Tejasswi followed suit, determined to maintain composure in front of the watchful eyes of the guests from both the Sharma and Kundrra families.

"I'm sure you're all quite tired. How about taking a little break? Vicky, could you assist them to the VIP rooms for some rest?"

In a shrewd move, Karan discreetly steered them away from the party and entrusted Vicky with their care, while he asked Shivangi to join him. They were, after all, both Tejasswi's family and esteemed guests of the Kundrras.

He then cleverly guided Tejasswi out of the party with Aneri, suggesting that she should spend some time with her family before returning to the festivities. He quietly instructed Aneri to accompany Tejasswi to his suite.

Nonetheless, he yearned to be by Tejasswi's side, understanding the depth of her distress. However, he couldn't simply leave the party, risking raised eyebrows and idle gossip among the guests.