Harmony at Home

"The deal with Malhotra companies is poised to offer greater benefits." Rajesh emphasized it with confidence.

"After going through their entire business plan, it's evident that it won't serve our purpose. Trust me, Ahuja Industries is the better choice," Sanjay rebutted, leveraging his wealth of experience.

"No dad....."

"Let's pause for a moment." Anjana intervened, preventing them from falling into their typical argumentative pattern, and redirected her attention to the butler.

"Ensure today's menu is splendid but entirely Punjabi. Start with Chicken Hariyali Kabab, Malai Kabab, and Tangri Kabab as appetizers, followed by a vegetarian main course of Matar Paneer, Aloo Gobhi, Dal Makhani, Chole, and Jeera Rice, accompanied by Kulcha, Aloo Paratha, and Makki di Roti. Have you got that? Additionally, don't overlook the green salad and Mogri Raita. And for dessert, make sure to serve Gajar Halwa."

"Certainly, ma'am..." The butler responded politely and began to make his way to the kitchen, only to be summoned back by Anjana.

"Of course, make a special note. Ensure the dishes aren't overly spicy, and prepare a sprouted moong salad for Tejasswi, as she's conscious of her carb intake."

Karan and Tejasswi looked on in astonishment at their family's antics. Sanjana was occupied with giving instructions to her butler, while Rajesh and Sanjay engaged in a fervent business debate.

They both found themselves surprised at the peculiar events unfolding within the walls of their mansion.

"Grandma, can you please tell us what's happening? Dad, Grandpa, why are you guys here?" Karan asked, and he moved to them with Tejasswi by his side.

"You impudent little rascal! Ever since you moved out, you haven't shared a single meal with us. And now, instead of inquiring about your family's well-being, you're being so curt." Anjana scolded Karan, giving his ears a playful tweak.

"Grandma, please, no need for the theatrics. Even though we don't dine together, we do visit quite often." Karan refuted, wearing a slight frown.

"We need more than that. Starting today, we'll be having meals together frequently. If you both don't show up, we might just have to pay an unannounced visit to your house." Sanjay warned.

Karan and Tejasswi looked at each other helplessly and sighed.

"By the way, how did you all find out that we'd be having dinner at home?" Tejasswi asked, taking the glass of water that had just been served by the butler.

"It's quite apparent that there's someone keeping tabs on both of you for us."

Sanjay's lighthearted remark spoke volumes, and Karan's hands formed into fists. "Vicky and Aneri, it seems a lesson is in order."

"Don't even think about frightening them with your bossy attitude," Anjana stated firmly, then proceeded to the kitchen.

Tejasswi followed Anjana to lend a hand, while Rajesh assertively brought Karan into a conversation regarding business matters, seeking his expert insight.

"Grandpa's assessment is spot on, Dad. Ahuja Industries' business plan stands out as stronger when compared to Malhotra's," Karan said with a pensive tone, having given a detailed look to the two business proposals.

"I was quite sure..." Sanjay beamed with excitement, pleased to have secured Karan's vote.

"Even though Malhotra Companies' business plan has its weaknesses, its growth is on a rapid incline. Considering its status as a newbie, we have the advantage of setting the terms and conditions in our favor before finalizing the deal."