So not Lucky.

After a while, the man reached an abandoned dried farmland, He got down from the car and carried Amelia out before placing her on the floor and making her back lean on the car.

Two men dressed in street clothes approached him, the driver removed his hat and said. "Looks like we hit the jackpot today, look at her, she's dressed all professional, totally a business woman."

One of the street guys gave him a doubtful look and said in a harsh tone, "I think she somehow hit you in the head before passing out". The other guy beside him nodded.

 The taxi driver gave a shake of his head and replied "No, she is really rich, look....I'll show you". He rummaged through her blazer and brought out her phone, then went for her watch.

He threw them on the floor with a smirk on his face, he went through her blazer again removing five credit cards. Only two caught their attention.

The two street boys who were standing took the two valuable credit cards while the taxi driver  took a quick whiff of her scent before exhaling. "I was resisting the urge to sniff her scent while I was driving, she smells expensive too"

He looked at the guys at the back of him and said, "I can't let this one go too, it's been long since I had fun". He made his hands for her buttons but one of them stopped him showing one of the cards.

"Dude. She's fucking rich, I don't think you can mess with her, she's got a black card and she knows your, face she might find you if you don't control yourself".

The other one stated from their backs, "She also has a platinum card, I don't think she would let you off if you fuck her". The man gently let go of her buttons clenching his jaw in disappointment.

The street guy who was kneeling next to the taxi driver quickly brought out everything in her blazer and stuffed them inside a bag and said to them "Come on, Let's go now before she wakes up" but the taxi driver retorted, "Impossible, she drank the whole bottle, so I really can't have fun with her?"

The street guy brought out the empty bottle from the car with a scared expression and they looked at him, "what?" the other street guy asked the one holding the bottle.

He then continued, "I prepared the drug this morning but she didn't take the long lasting one, she'll...wake up any minute soon".

The three of them looked at Amelia who moved her brows, The taxi driver placed her gently on the ground groaning, "Fuck!. I can't even have fun, get in quick, Damn. She looks so hot"

They scurried into the car as fast as they could leaving Amelia alone in the dried farmland with nothing but the bottle she drank, she's all alone and it's late.

A few minutes passed and Amelia moved her head groaning because of the headache that occurred in her head, she sat up and yelled remembering the taxi driver.

She stood up and said, "Where the fuck did that bastard go?!! And where am I? Shit!". Amelia looked around and saw the bottle she drank from, she picked it up and crushed it while cursing the taxi driver.

Amelia doesn't know anywhere, she threw the bottle with so much energy and adjusted her hair before putting her hand in her blazer to take her phone but she didn't find it, she checked her other pocket but no luck.

She tried to contain herself considering the fact she has nothing, left stranded and doesn't remember a single fucking place in New York.

That's it, she can't contain herself anymore, Amelia screamed on top of her lungs sending curses to the taxi driver every five seconds between her screams.

When she felt better, she fixed herself and mumbled to herself, "I'm so not lucky today, does New York really hate me?. Well, I hate it too!".  Amelia gave an angelic smile before looking up. "Come on New York, please help me send an angel to come help me". She groaned with a fake cry and kicked the air. "I've never been lucky in New York".