It's Skylar

The maid left to go and attend to the guest who had been waiting, the three family members were quiet as Amelia stared at the two of them, she saw her mum holding her father's hand seemingly trying to calm him down and it was working.

She breathed out and they all heard a high pitched voice, "I'm back!", the lady dragged her voice as if she was singing.

Amelia knew that voice, so she didn't look back. She wanted to smile but she wasn't in the mood to give even a simple grin.

"Skylar, how are you? And your dad?", Skylar approached Gabriel and they greeted each other by the same fancy pecks on the cheeks, She also approached Isla and did the same.

"My dad is great and is in Dubai currently". Gabriel nodded and replied, "I honestly miss playing cards and outdoor games with that man, It's been a while". Skylar threw her hands with a smile, "He and my mum just like going on honeymoons".

Isla smiled and got her husband's attention and whispered in his ear, "Let's go on a honeymoon too". He nodded and mouthed 'ok'.

Amelia felt hands wrap around her body and still didn't let out a smile even if she wanted to. Skylar then yelled, "You're the worst bestie! You know that?". Skylar hugged tighter and Amelia finally let out the smile she's been holding.

"I hate you, Amelia". Amelia groaned and spoke, "Lies". Skylar let her go and she sat beside Amelia before saying, "Why didn't you tell me you were coming back to New York? I had to find out from your mum but she said you were missing".

Amelia dragged Skylar to whisper in her ear, "Skylar, take me away from this hell hole, the argument between my parents and I is still hot". Skylar had a grin, she was a fantastic liar though.

Skylar brought out her phone and acted like she saw something, she knew Amelia's parents wouldn't let her go if it were parties, meetings, concerts, even dinners. She had mastered Amelia's parents. They all heard Skylar's voice. "My friend is in labor, please Mr...&Mrs. Eloise, can Amelia come with me?".

Isla gasped, "Labor? Go and help her! She needs people beside her at this special time. Tell her I said hi". Skylar rushed to stand up, "Thank you so much, we'll be back soon!". Gabriel stared at  Amelia who took her black coat and wore it, before she could turn, he spoke. "Don't forget we have to finish our discussion, young lady".

Amelia nodded before leaving and Skylar immediately asked her questions, she was a person that must know what she's curious about. A really nosy girl.

"What's wrong? What was the argument about?". Amelia rolled her eyes and replied, "It's my brother". Skylar gave a confused look before asking, "Noah?"  and Amelia raised the corner of her lips but not in amusement . "At least you know his name".

"What do you mean at least I know his name?". Amelia cleared her throat before responding, "My parents snapped because I didn't have a good relationship with my brother."

Skylar nodded, "That explains why I have never seen you with your brother before".

Amelia exhaled and Nick came approaching them jogging, "Boss, we have it, Ron is on his way". Skylar faced Amelia and asked, "Who is this?". Amelia responded looking at Nick, "New bodyguard". Skylar widened her eyes at Amelia and stuttered, "You, new b-bodyguards?" Amelia nodded but Skylar didn't look like she believed her.

Ron approached them jogging too, "Boss, the new phone you asked for". Skylar looked very lost because she suddenly started blinking too fast and stopped to ask immediately, "Amelia? Bodyguards? What's going on?!".

Amelia smiled, "I didn't hire them, my dad did". Skylar narrowed her eyes to Amelia and said, "Did your dad bewitch you? Since when did you agree to have bodyguards? And what happened to your personal space?"