We meet again.

________

Amelia was at home in her bath tub enjoying the warm water wash on her beautiful skin.

She had called for an esthetician from a very luxurious spa to take cure of her face, she had a towel wrapped on her head withe cucumber covering her eyes and the esthetician working with a green face mask while massaging her face.

Amelia just wanted to relax once in a while and go back to work but her father was a person that disturbs her a lot.

She can't just work all the time, it's not like she doesn't like it, she just wanted something pure that was not work.

Her dad was the cause of all this non stop working, the pressure and all others. If he hated his own daughter, Amelia thought. 'Well...well, I hate him too!'. Before she screamed furiously in the bathtub and scared the esthetician.

"Is everything alright ma'am?", The lady asked and Amelia said, "You can go now". The lady looked confused, "Umm... ma'am, you booked for an hour and you haven't spent half of-". Amelia cut her off, "I won't repeat myself, now leave".

The esthetician got up, grabbed her bag and left, immediately she was gone, Amelia got out of the bathtub and took a robe before wearing her white fluffy slippers, who bought these? They were childish, who was she kidding, she loved them!

Amelia was bored, so she decided to clean the house, the best time to clean the house in her perspective was late in the night.

Amelia scrubbed, washed and cleaned everything and also did the laundry with the machine, it was stressful to hand-wash.

Amelia was satisfied as she was now tired and wanted to slump in bed but heard her phone ring.

She went to pick the phone and scanned the caller ID, there was no one on it, it was an unknown number.

"Hello?", Amelia said as she picked the call and she heard the other slightly familiar voice but kind of deeper and more of an adult, he sounded like someone she knew but place her finger on it.

"Amelia Eloise?". She knotted her brows together in confusion, "Yes, who am I speaking to?". The other voice had a tiny laugh before saying, "So, that means I'm your brother an you're my sister". Amelia was tired of people, this was a prank call. What kind of human being would pull a prank call with that sentence.

She exhaled before saying, "Oh my GOD, I think so and I think I'm also going to call the cops on you". As she was about to hang up, she heard the voice shouting.

"Wait, no, I am being serious! It's me, Noah, Noah Eloise, your younger brother". Amelia fell silent for a while, he did sound like her dad. What did he look like right now, Amelia couldn't help but wonder.

"Are you really Noah, my brother?". She didn't know if it was true because the first time she met after when he was two years old was the last time she saw him.

"Yes, I got your number from dad, I really wanted to hear how you sound like instead of hearing your voice on TV". That was cute though, he loves her even though she doesn't love or know him.

"Well...I hope you like my voice".
Amelia tried to say under a small smile.

"You don't sound like I had imagined", Amelia heard a small laugh and he continued, "Dad gave me your number because I wanted to talk to you and I would be back from Charleston and I will finally be able to see your face, I hope you don't meet my expectations, I mean I have seen you before but I was really young, so, it's hard to remember".

'Wow, my junior brother talks a lot, great, I bet he's annoying too' Amelia thought while listening to Noah over the phone and surprisingly to Amelia, she had a long conversation with Noah and apparently he knew a lot about her.