Fired

Kira looked a little sad since she just got the Job after leaving her old company, "Miss Eloise, but why?". Amelia liked that she didn't stutter and still had the courage to ask 'why ?'. 

But Amelia didn't like a change of assistant that easily, she has an assistant in Los Angeles and she would pay for his flight and bring him to New York to work with her.

Amelia unfolded her crossed legs and rested her back carefully on her seat now ridding of her perfect posture now showing laziness.

"Why?. I just simply don't like a change of personal assistants". Amelia now had a smirk and Kira was immediately trapped by her dark glare which didn't look pleasing to the eyes. Amelia beckoned for Nick and she told him, "Get her a new job in a company that pays as much or more money as mine". Nick nodded and gestured Kira out of the office.

The staff workers started to have made a conclusion about her, that she was not going to be easy to work with and that would mean those that usually slack off would have to sit their butts up if they don't want to lose their jobs so easily.

Amelia took the coffee that was placed on the table in front of her and she was about to take a swig but noticed everyone in her office and dropped her coffee cup.

"Yes, why are we all still here?". She asked as nothing but coldness evident in her voice making the staff workers scared and they all went away in an orderly manner.

Amelia picked up her coffee cup to take a sip in the quiet and peaceful environment which seemed calming. As Amelia was about to take a sip of her coffee, she immediately looked to the side to notice Ron who was still and quiet.

Amelia breathed out and spoke, "Why are you here?". Ron had on a serious face that Amelia could only see when he was working. "To remind you, Ron, your personal body assigned by your father to protect you". He then bowed, it was not going to be easy to send him out, so she needed an errand.

Amelia breathed out, "Out....and Ron find my personal assistant in Los Angeles and pay for his flight ticket and bring him to New York". Ron immediately left the office but actually that was more easy than she thought.

Now that there was peace and quiet, Amelia drank her coffee in the office and relaxed for some minutes before reading emails and settling her other branches on her computer. When she was done, she realized she didn't know much about her New York branch.

So she thought why not just take a short observation now and receive a full-on report the next day.

Amelia stood up and left her office and as if one of the secretaries who was walking by happened to eavesdrop on her thoughts, he offered to escort her around the building.

"Whose secretary are you again?". She asked in a normal tone, she was seemingly liking the attitude of this particular worker. "The junior Managing Director, Ma'am", He then bowed respectfully.

He then walked forward for Amelia to follow which she did but got interrupted some seconds later by a security officer dressed in his black suit and then he turned off the Bluetooth on his left ear.

"I'm very sorry Miss, but I will have to kick you out, you're not dressed in an appropriate manner". The security then looked at the secretary who was giving him a 'no' sign but the security officer didn't catch on immediately.

Amelia had a smirk on her face before it was wiped off immediately. Didn't he see her coming into the building in the morning or did he come late. Amelia hated lateness so much.

"It's a shame he doesn't know his owner, Fire him". After that being said, Amelia walked away from them on her own leaving the security to process that Amelia was the important person, CEO, to come to the company. He had just realized that he had lost his job.