I hope we see again

"One n-night?". He stammered, shock evident in his shy voice as he asked her. She stared at him and nodded but he shook his head, "No".

He turned around and she appeared in front of him faster than his movements, she held his hand and said in a pitiful voice, "Please, I asked New York for an angel today, I can't let you slip out of my fingers, please help me".

He gently pulled her arm off him and started to turn from her but she kept ending up in front of his face. As shy as he is, He couldn't say 'no'. He was too nice.

She looked at him with puppy eyes she never used for anyone except her parents and saw him breath out softly with a mumble. "Fine". Amelia immediately responded, "Great, now let's get me underwear"

The guy gulped and rubbed his arm before saying in a tiny voice, "I know I'm nice but please don't kidnap me". Amelia smiled at this cute guy and responded, "No, why will I do that? What's your name?". He didn't respond making her sure how shy he was.

"Ok, I won't pry information out of you, I'm just happy I ran into you", she let out a small smile and he couldn't help but blush at her trying to know him because he didn't have much experience with girls.

Amelia on her own was wondering when last she had been nice to someone, she won't lie about the fact that she was curious about him. If this guy knew who she was, he'd probably be in shock at how rich and successful she is.

She diverted her gaze to the road in front of her and said in her not so nice tone anymore, "Lead me to the next boutique, If I buy some expensive underwear, I'll pay you back five times the amount".

He gulped at what she said. This girl didn't know how broke he was, She hasn't even seen his living conditions, He holds a master degree in marketing and he doesn't have a job, He's searching for a job and currently can't find one. His parents are not reach and yet he is still leaving under his parents' care. He couldn't be more shameful for not finding a job.

He started to walk to the nearest boutique and she followed behind him not knowing where he was going.

They got to a boutique and she bought something of $300. Great! He just hopes she will pay him back five times as she said earlier. Did she have to buy an underwear set so expensive and it was obvious she didn't care about what she bought. He could see she was rich. It was only rich people that acts that way.

The walk was silent and Amelia liked it. She's actually more of a workaholic for someone who wants to focus on something that was not business. Amelia noticed the guy beside her shyly spared her glances but she ignored him thinking about her company in Los Angeles would be doing.

Although, She eventually had to come to New York because she had never visited her branch in New York and she had a lot to check and settle in New York. Honestly, it sounds like her branch in New York was a mess because she never really heard much progress from it.

Amelia approached a door and saw the guy opening it with a key. She looked shocked seeing the house, It was obviously not that wide and it looks like it was a small quarter given to someone who couldn't afford apartments. Amelia thought to herself, 'Amelia, it's just for one day and you're curious about him'.

The door swung open and he entered after taking off his shoes outside, she did the same leaving her shoes outside and got in before closing the door. He flicked the light switch and she met the tiny living room beside his tiny kitchen, the room was shared into two and apparently, He was neat, surprisingly very neat, his house was spotless.

Amelia looked at he guy beside her who looked very embarrassed and shy, probably shy bringing a girl to his house.....maybe the first time??. She broke the silence and asked, "Do you have clean clothes ?".He nodded and went into another room bringing new set of clothes, he didn't tell her he got it for free at an event he once went.