Mr Saviour is Mine

,"No we aren't dating now but maybe we will soon". Camella said and Amelia widened her eyes before looking at Cameron who wasn't even listening, he ditched her yesterday without apologizing and now he was going to have a girlfriend in her company? No way.

Amelia raised her head slightly,"Hmm, what do you mean by that? I just strictly stared a no dating policy here", Camella put her head down not saying anything anymore, "I am sorry Miss".

She huffed, why couldn't Cameron say that? What was so hard, "If you don't mind, you can all get to work, Mr Ackiss, we have a meeting in the next two minutes, this will be your first time but you have to be a professional later onwards", Cameron nodded when he heard his name.

Amelia walked out and Camella held onto Cameron, "Do you like that destiny brought us together here? This was the new job I was talking to you about", Cameron nodded before peeling her off and scratching his head.

He took his journal and went for the meeting and saw Amelia standing at the entrance of the room, "Why did you leave me like that last night?!", Cameron looked around, her voice was loud, he saw people looking at them and flushed.

He quickly leaned on the door making him look like he pinned her with one hand and he pushed it open making Amelia almost fall but she helped herself stand straight.

Cameron told her to calm down but she didn't listen, "I asked you on a date, you said no and I came to meet you, you just stayed quiet, didn't even ask how I found you and you ran away leaving me embarrassed", Cameron exhaled.

"Please Miss Eloise,I-", Amelia cut him off as she had her arms folded on her chest, "Call me that again and you will lose your job". She was lying, why would she do that?

Cameron flushed as he said her name, "Look Amelia...you-", Amelia smiled and approached him closer, "Even my name said with your voice is cute". Cameron jumped back a little as she was getting too close, "you are my boss and I possibly couldn't go on a date with you, you even said it yourself, there is a strict no dating policy here".

Amelia smiled, "You almost got me but it only applies between two employees not the CEO and the employee", Cameron flushed even more, she had her way with words and she didn't care whatever comes out from her mouth.

Amelia frowned, "I will not forgive you until you apologize, you might be her saviour, don't ask..', she said to avoid him from asking how she knew, she had sone a lot of digging on him these few days, he must have really piqued her interest.

'...but you are my saviour, you're mine, get it?". Cameron looked at Amelia speechless and tried to speak but he couldn't say anything until they heard someone, "ahem!", The person cleated his throat.

Cameron slowly looked towards the voice fourteen people seated in the meeting room, he widened his eyes while Amelia didn't bother to look, she already knew they were there.

Cameron immediately looked for his seat and saw it was Amelia's right before the CEO's seat at the middle of the large table, he walked towards it and sat down.

Amelia clicked her tongue before rolling her eyes and taking her seat on the table, she took deep breaths and looked at Cameron who was quiet and looking down, he was a very shy person, it was cute but she didn't know she could take interest in shy people.

She then told them to start the meeting, it was obviously about the sales of cars in New York since they didn't really have problems on their other products. "I think we have to cut things on thirty percent", Amelia nodded,"Wouldn't that bring a loss?".

"It's the best thing we can do", she looked at the lady who talked about cutting things and looked at her tag, it was none other than Mrs Martins, the administrative manager, she was very efficient and smart.