Accepted Defeat

Nicholas laughed, "You know I am", Amelia immediately got out of the water and Nicholas eyed her up to down with lust screaming in his eyes, "I heard about your cooperation with Tan group, marry me or I kill them".

Amelia exhaled and looked at everywhere but him, she then looked around for her robe, "Are you looking for this babe?", Amelia looked towards Nicholas who now had her robe in his hands.

"Give it back to me Nicholas", she said commanding, he spoke back sternly, "No", she hissed, "You disgusting pervert, do you expect me to stand here in front of you half naked like this?", Nicholas eyed her and smiled, "I don't mind looking at you like this for the whole day, it's sexy".

Amelia frowned, "Nicholas, give it back", she held her upper body covering the revealing bra making Nicholas' gaze drop a little, he was admiring all her curves, he really was dirty minded.

"Amelia!!", They heard Noah and Amelia groaned, this day couldn't get any worse for her, her brother had to see her like this? She has gone to beach parties in bikinis but this one was way to revealing and it was her favourite colour, purple,which usually enhances her appearance, a man could lose his guard watching in her in that colour.

Noah was now in sight and he immediately covered his face, "Geez, Amelia, clothes!!", Amelia flushed a little at his reaction, "Do you think I don't want to wear clothes? Nicholas is with my robe". She pointed at the robe in his hand and without hesitation, Noah pushed Nicholas and dragged the robe using it to cover his sister's smaller and shorter figure. Noah had a fit figure but not an obvious muscular figure unlike Cameron, he did not have six packs but they were developing, he had four for now. Nicholas gained his balance fast and Amelia groaned before dragging the robe pushing Noah a little, she took the robe and wore it as fast as she can.

Amelia faced her brother, "What do you want Noah?, she had her arms crossed over her chest and as Noah was about to reply, Nicholas interrupted him, "Noah, you've never seen a half naked woman before?". Nicholas asked clearly shocked and Noah shook his head slowly and Nicholas was almost speechless, "You mean you have never seen a naked woman or slept with one as a man of such caliber?", Noah didn't hesitate, "No, I have not, I don't engage in immoral acts".

Nicholas was almost at a loss of words, he had found it very had to find a young man who hasn't had sex in this generation, even the penniless males had had sex at such age, Nicholas had sex for the first time when he was sixteen and he still is.

He had at least expected Noah to have had sex, so he decided to ask to make sure, "Are you a virgin?", Noah looked at his sister and he spoke, "Yes", then he looked back at Nicholas and his jaw dropped, wow.

Nicholas made a 'whoa' sound and spoke, "Word of advice, I think it is getting late for you to experienced as a man, I, myself, not a virgin, so give it a try, sex is quite relaxing and nice", Noah almost puked in his mouth and Amelia looked at her brother cupping his face, "Don't listen to him, you're an Eloise and an Eloise doesn't take part in irresponsible acts, just focus on your studies, don't let him influence you", Noah nodded and she continued after dropping her hands.

Noah looked down at her and she continued, "Why are you here? What do you want?", Noah frowned, "I need-", he got cut off by Nicholas....again!!

Nicholas approached them a little with his gun which he used to scratch his head, "Amelia, you have to get married to me whether you like it or not", Amelia was now boiling, "Nicholas, I can't stop the fucking wedding!!", she yelled and Noah face palmed himself and Amelia's hands flew to her mouth covering it, this was the second time today, Amelia was getting more and more vulgar, she needed to be more careful.

Nicholas smirked, "Well, great", He turned around and walked away but turned back, "I won't be leaving soon, if you need more, I'm in your kitchen drinking alcohol or something", he was making himself more comfortable with Amelia and that was his goal.