Another type of Destiny

Nicholas threw his cigarette before stepping on it to put it out and took his breath away from her a little to ask, "Amelia, what can I do to please you? you are a woman who catches my interest....but how can I make you mine?", He said with no sincerity evident in his voice just list.

Amelia traced her hand up his chest to his chin and smiled as he looked like he was holding something, she started to laugh and gently pushed him away as she escaped before looking serious.

She took a glass and saw a wine on the counter, when did wines start getting to the kitchen? she opened it and poured into a glass before handing it to Nicholas.

"You see, darling....I can see the lust screaming in your eyes, you don't like or love me, you have no interest in me whatsoever", Nicholas was quiet as she spoke before drinking the wine.

She went to him and took the sides of his shirt and adjusted it before looking at him, "There is nothing you can do to catch my interest Nicholas, forget it". Nicholas smirked and grabbed her waist as she looked at his hand before taking it off, "Really?", He asked.

Amelia pushed him off completely, "Really", she smiled and asked, "Are you going home or do you wanna watch a movie with me?", Nicholas gave a thought before nodding.

"I would like to watch a movie with my wife", Amelia snorted out, "Wife? Why don't you just watch a movie with one of your sluts?" and he smiled before shaking his head.

"When I get married to you, I probably will quit seeing other women, 'cause I am not the cheating type" Amelia rolled her eyes and walked away before yelling.

"We are not getting married!!", Nicholas smiled before following her and saw Amelia on a phone call.

________

"Hello", Cameron said over the phone, "No, ma'am, it's nothing really, I just did it because you need my support in the company as the manager", he responded to Amelia on the phone while Jeremy looked at him.

He nodded and she spoke again, "Don't be so formal, Amelia is my name, call me Amelia", Cameron shook his head, "No, I couldn't possibly call you that ma'am".

Amelia's voice suddenly became scary and cold, "Call me that and I will fire you and plus, I'll skin you alive", Cameron winced at what she said before exhaling, "Yes, miss Amelia", Amelia breathed out.

"We will get somewhere and that reminds me, do you want to go out for a meal maybe, like a date?", Amelia said like she was anticipating for a 'yes!'.

"Date?! With who?", Cameron heard a voice and it sounded like she was with a man and Cameron became curious.

"Miss Amelia, by any chance, are you at home with someone?", Amelia hissed and Cameron felt like he shouldn't have asked that question before he heard her say

"It's just that, yes I'm at home and don't mind the voice, it's just Nicholas". Cameron just answered with an "oh" and she sounded cheerful again before chuckling, "So? Do you want to go an that date?", Cameron fell silent and hesitated as Amelia kept saying 'hmm' cheerfully.

"No", and he cut the call, why did he do that, he couldn't go either, he was shy and it was Amelia, his boss, what would people think if an employee was having a date with a very overbearing and successful CEO, business woman.

Cameron started clenching and unclenching his fists as he was feeling anxious and not ready to see Amelia tomorrow, what if she was a witch? That question always ringed in his head after she said that sentence that she was going to be all he would think about 24/7.

He walked towards Jeremy and took a seat beside him, they were in an internet cafe ready to play games and challenge themselves or maybe just put their name in the leaderboard.