A Common Saviour

Camella spat, "GOD forbid, you think you can use money to buy me?". The man smirked, "Of course I can".

He took a step closer and Cameron yelled panicked a little, "St...stop or-", The man tilted his head cutting off Cameron, "Or what?".

Cameron raised his brows before looking like he gave up, he put one hand on his waist and one to cover his face.

Camella looked lost looking at Cameron who immediately raised his hand towards the man in front of him, "You should have let me finish first".

The man raised the corner of his lip before walking faster and approached them and Cameron just swung his arm landing his fist on the man's face before he fell to the ground.

He remained still and Cameron kicked him but he didn't move, "That's all?" They both stared at the figure on the floor Camella had a smile but Cameron looked lost until Camella jumped on him to hug him.

"Thank you, I wish I could repay you!", Cameron pushed her regaining his shy senses back, "You....c-can start by not touching me". Cameron said as his face burned red.

"You saved me not once but twice, you really are my saviour, wow, thank you". Cameron turned to walk away but she stopped him tugging on his hoodie.

He didn't want to turn around, so she turned him and he got terrified, how did she turn him like that? She was strong.

"Can we exchange phone numbers, I mean I have to know my saviour better and you're not easy to pass by, you have my attention", she smiled at him and he had a nervous smile on his face.

"I don't know, I can't give you my numb-", he got cut off by her who just took his phone from his pocket and used the phone which was unlocked, she typed a bunch of numbers and dialed it before her phone rang.

"There, I have your number now and you have mine, nice meeting you again, we can catch up sometime, see you later", she said before leaving and Cameron was left dumbstruck, she was bold and didn't waste time neither did she take 'no' for an answer, now come to think of it, she acts like someone who could protect herself.

Cameron headed out from where he was and texted Jeremy, he wasn't ready to face that bar lady, who knew what she had in stall for him, Jeremy texted that he would be busy throughout the night, Cameron guessed and his face dropped.

Jeremy was going to spend his night with some of those shameless women who didn't care about anything whatsoever but pleasuring themselves, those disgusting people.

Cameron walked home by himself preparing for the next day's work, he went to bed early as he has always been going to bed early because of work.

The next day, Cameron was working when he went out to get a cup of water and saw Amelia walking in the hallway towards the elevator, she had just arrived this morning.

Amelia was wearing a red suit for females and in the suit was a  black inner, she had worn very high heels and had a big hat again, she made her way to the elevator before slipping shades on her face.

'Weird', Cameron thought, that was a word he'd use to describe her dressing, maybe it would have been better if she just took off the hat, she didn't really have to wear them, Cameron then thought about himself, he didn't like hats, caps or the hoodie over the head but he had no choice but to wear them, Jeremy wouldn't always be around to help him if he collapses.

Cameron has a condition where if the sun is directly hitting his head too much, due to the heat, he might collapse, faint or have headache and blurry vision, there are other symptoms, he is not familiar with the name as he doesn't go to the hospital often as he is not financially supported. On a short note, he has hyperthermia, his body tends generate unnecessary heat.