Pretty Witchy CEO

Camella couldn't take it and tried to remove his head but Amelia stopped her, "Leave him be, he's tired and he prefers me."

Camella smiled at her with jealousy glinting in her eyes, nobody could notice it, then she began to laugh and Amelia spoke in a stern voice, "Quiet", she stopped, "Yes ma'am".

Amelia felt weird at that response, the main reason why Camella had stopped was because of the two bodyguards looking at her who broke the still silence and the authority coming from Amelia's voice, she wasn't scared of Amelia even though she was the CEO of the company she works in.

Amelia put her hand on his hair to feel it and it was way softer than hers, she could feel it all day and calm herself down, just what kind of shampoo does he use or...is it natural?! Wow!!.

Amelia didn't feel the softness anymore, her hand was on her lap now, she could only feel thickness, she looked at her hand that was on her lap, she looked at Cameron, then Camella who was looking at her before she said, "You were touching his hair too much and I ".

Amelia looked at her lost before finally staying on her own, she only touched his hair because his head was on her shoulder which still was and he had this new scent that wasn't that strong but who was she kidding? It was nice, she liked him. There seems to be some kind of attachment to her with this guy, she never really fancied a lot of men but why him? A poor man with no high ranking at that.

She didn't want to call him poor but that was the only nice word she had in her head right then.

The whole ride finally ended and Amelia pushed Cameron's head off her shoulder with two fingers before dusting herself not attempting to help Camella bring Cameron out of the car, she just sat there legs crossed while looking ahead of her, looking at nothing at all.

Camella struggled because of his weight, she was sure Cameron could lift her easily, he looked muscular but it had a little way of being hid well, not everyone would think he is muscular unless he wears clothes that make someone see to it.

After few struggling, Camella held Cameron, nobody seemed to have the guts in waking him and he was a deep sleeper, at least Amelia knew that, she remembered because she had flashbacks of when she wrapped her arms around his waist while he was sleeping and he didn't move or wake up, so clearly, he was a very deep sleeper.

"Bye ma'am", she held Cameron and closed the door, Amelia smiled and opened the car door before getting down, she approached Camella who was struggling and stood in front of them, "Where is his house? Is it still far? Why don't you just get to his destination once and for all to reduce your struggling", she said and Camella shook her head, "I can handle it", Amelia nodded.

"Then you don't mind me tagging along right? You can't possibly be wandering about at this time with an incredibly powerful man on your neck", she said and started walking as her arms were crossed over her chest, then she stopped to look back at Camella who looked inconvenient,Amelia didn't actually know where she was going. She smiled at Camella and spoke, "Lead the way".

Camella came at front with Cameron while Amelia took slow steps behind them as her heels clanked with the floor making slow noises in horror films where the witch or evil woman makes a grand entrance or chases them slowly while they run but still catches them.

The case was the same for Amelia but she wasn't chasing them, she had caught up to them, even ahead of them while she had her arms crossed.

Camella groaned and shouted at Amelia, "Hey! Do you really have to keep making noises with your heels? Can't you help?", Amelia nodded slowly, looked down then back at her, "Are you supposed to be talking to me like that? If I remember clearly, you work for me and didn't you say he was yours? Why should I touch him?".