Bodyguards

Immediately the two bodyguards got in the car, she didn't hesitate to ensure her safety. "Who are you two?". She asked in a cold tone. The bodyguard in the passenger seat turned to look at her and replied, "We are your new bodyguards". She rolled her eyes.

As the bodyguard in the driver seat started the engine, she ordered, "You are not going to move this vehicle until I have solid info, If you have connections with my dad, get him on the phone now". She folded her arms and the two bodyguards looked at each other and nodded.

The one in the passenger seat brought out a phone and tapped the Bluetooth device in his ear and disabled it turning the phone's speaker on. "Yes Nick". Amelia heard her dad's American accent that laced with his French accent which was now fading. 

She knows her family is weird with nationalities and that will be a story for another day.

"Dad". Her dad heard her voice and replied, "Aimee? Where have you been?". Amelia had her arms crossed on her chest looking at the two bodyguards, not taking her eyes off them. "Dad, I just called you to make sure, I've been through a rob already and I don't want another, even though I know I have nothing on me right now".

"Aimee, couldn't you fight them? You weren't trained for nothing". Amelia responded, "I guess I didn't mention they drugged me". Her father burst out yelling. Her father was better than her mum when it came to cooling themselves down.

When he calmed down, He gently asked, "Did they touch you?". Amelia responded, "No, Dad". She heard him sigh in relief and continued, "Nick, bring her home now, I need to see my princess, She's been through a lot in two days" and he cut the call filling the car with tension once again.

"Introduce yourselves", Amelia ordered and Nick started the car before driving. The one behind the wheel spoke, "Boss, my name is Nick and the one on my right is-" he got cut off by Amelia who spoke, "He should be able to speak for himself".

She was acting like this because she didn't like bodyguards, she was being more difficult than usual and she is already as difficult.

"Sorry boss, my name is Ronald, I look forward to working as your bodyguard for a long time". Amelia snorted at that and repeated "A long time? I don't think so boys....but I will call you guys Nick and Ron, you like it? all mafias shorten their bodyguard's name, right?". Ron widened his eyes and asked Nick, "Is she a mafia? No one told me".

Nick rolled his eyes and Amelia shook her head replying, "I guess you are the dumb one and he's the smart one". Nick replied amusingly at her comment. "Affirmative boss". But Ron just felt offended, "Hey". Amelia smirked at Nick. She might not like bodyguards but this ones will definitely be amusing to her, she might like them after all.

 "Boys, your first mission, I'm hungry". Nick looked at the rearview mirror to look at Amelia and saw she was leaning her head on the window of the car. Nick cleared his throat and asked in a steady tone, "Ma'am or boss? What would you like to have?". 

Amelia spoke "I like boss better, I want pastries first". Ron quickly asked, "What kind of pastries do you want? Would you like coffee?".

Amelia raised her finger and said as Ron brought out a notepad and pen, "Hmm....I want croissants, Beignets and Short crust pastry and coffee.....I want a long black coffee right now". After some notes Ron had taken, he asked, "Are those your favorites?".

Amelia shook her head 'no' and he noted down. "What are you writing?", Nick asked and Ron looked at him and responded, "We have to gain her trust and know every little detail about her for smooth cooperation". Amelia burst  out laughing a little hard and spat, "Trust? That's Bullshit! You think you can earn trust from me, Amelia Eloise, You can't earn my trust".